WLW!Haruhi Fujioka X WLW!Fem!Reader (Ouran High School Host Club){Weightlifting}

I did add in the labels but other than that, this is a request!

Summary: The youth of today tastes in men have changed and the hosts are here to provide but need a little assistance

Note: this Haruhi is going by cannon  pronouns (she/her)

Another note: wlw means women love women and covers all sexualities that have women liking women

Being the girlfriend of the only female host has it's perks. First one is; you have a girlfriend. Second; free entertainment thanks to the Host Club's usual antics. Third; sometimes partaking in said antics because it's fun. And the final reason; you have a girlfriend.

The real treat is getting the chance to sit in on club meetings. Either to give input on the next club activity, or teasing Haruhi. The boys love getting a reaction out of her too, so does her girlfriend.

 All the meetings have been Tamaki shouting his ideas with flowers blooming in the background. Everyone agrees with his idea and some how pulls it off. These ideas range from trying to gain more male patrons by having a week dedicated to a 'mens only' club. To the next cosplay event.

Except this meeting was a serious one. Kyoya is taking the full lead. He pushes up his glasses as Renge rolls in a chalk board. "There have been serval requests for our next cosplay event."

"Oh boy." The twins snicker.

"I think we can manage it but it'll take some work." He picks up a piece of chalk and starts writing down all the numbers this event will have. This only takes place during a school festival so all hosts were playing full attention. "No this will not be for a festival but it should help us increase our numbers."

Renge also brings over a projector and turns the lights off. "Our next event will be us dressed as," he begins the slide shows, "what the youth calls 'himbos'." 

"Question!" Tamaki shouts with his hand raised, "what is this 'himbo' you speak of?"

"A himbo is a male," he shows pictures of various men the internet claims is this type, "he must be kind, stupid and muscular. All three of these character traits must be present." He then shows a chart of different examples or characters.

(Y/n), Haruhi's girlfriend, was studded by this meeting. It hit a new level of weird, but man was she entertained. These patrons must have all acquired a new taste... she thought.

"So like Takashi?" Honey asks in his innocent voice.

"In a way but Mori is more of the strong and silent type." Renge explains, "which is why we are hosting this event. Only problem is that none of you are muscular. While Mori and Honey are strong they lack the muscles to prove it. Other than those two the only one who works out here is Haruhi."

"You two only have martial arts skills too." Kyoya says to Mori and Honey, "you're both too smart so you'll have to act stupid. Or for Honey, don't act cute."

Haruhi couldn't believe what she was hearing. A new kind of weird has emerged from the Host Club. And things were only going to get weirder.

"Now then," Kyoya turns to (Y/n) after he finished his presentation. "I would like you to teach the club how to lift weights for the next month."

She blinks once, then twice. "Huh?"

----

Half a week has past since training began. Honey and Mori were doing very well while the others were struggling more than them. Mostly Hikaru and Tamaki; Kyoya goes on morning jogs to keep  his head clear. Kaoru was lucky he was always better at gym class than his brother.