Gay! Bakugou Katsuki X Gay! Male! Reader (My Hero Academia) {Timeline}

Posting back to back, what kind of magic is this?! The requester asked for headcannons and is okay with the format used. I know it doesn't say "[Headcannons + One Shot]" in the title but I couldn't fit it all. Therefore I just dropped it and decided to tell you here. So then, this is a request!

Summary: Bakugou Katsuki slowly realizes he's a gay man

- When it comes to realizing their feelings, Bakugou was the one who had the most trouble compared to others. 

- For him it all started back in his early childhood. There would be a super cool hero appearing on the televisions him and his friends passed by. They would stare at the shop's window, each looking at a different screen. Bakugou had a strange feeling on the inside.

- It wasn't like the usually feeling or admiration or getting hyped up. More like the feeling his mother always told him about.

"Eh? What do you mean Katsuki!?" His mother said confused.

"That hero was so cool! He looked so strong too!" Bakugou said running around the dinner room table. "He beat up those villains easily!"

His mother chuckled, "and what did you think about the girls? Weren't they pretty?" The mother was trying to tease him but that plan quickly back fired.

Bakugou titled his head in confusion, "what girls? Why would I watch them?"

"Don't you think they're cool too?" She replies.

"Yeah I guess." He mumbles as his father walks in.

"It's only natural for a boy his age to pay attention to males rather than females." The father defends, "besides they are all good role models for him. Most of them at least..."

The mother shakes her head at her husband and the family sat down, eating their meal peacefully.

- A few years had passed and Bakugou finds it strange that all the other students in class are talking about dating.

- "Tch maybe if you extras stopped thinking about childsh stuff then maybe you'd be half as strong as I am!"

- In reality this was a front he had put up. He was constantly asking himself why he didn't have crushes. All the people he found remotely attractive were all men. He would brush it off. Saying it was "just admiration nothing more."

- He would constantly over hear the girls in his class talk about having crushes. They would always gush about how tall and strong the guy was. Which Bakugou found strange.

- "Those idiots just admire them..." He mutters as he flops down onto his bed. "Everyone looks up to pro heros."

- The young man knew deep down his feelings weren't admiration, he's known for a long time. He wanted to hang out with the guys his age on television but, whenever he'd daydream about it, things usually acted like a date. Holding hands, smiling at each other constantly, smacking each other playfully in the arm.

- He would shove his face into his pillow, trying to fall asleep. This happened every day after school all the way until his last year in high school.

- Bakugou has now completed his character development. He's strength and stamina skills have been maxed out with his social and conversational skills still need a good amount of work. He no longer called people 'extras' or pushed Midoriya around.

- While Kirishima was a big part of this change, there was one other guy who pushed him to work on his social skills. And that was the bright and shiny (Y/n). He was outgoing enough to fit in well with Bakugou's friend group but also any other groups.