Omni! Kyan Reki X Omni! Genderfluid! Reader (Sk8 The Infinity) {Slow & Steady}

Today (August 8th) is Reki's birthday! So happy birthday to this dumbass! This is a request!

Summary: In which the reader is just trying to figure things out, Reki steps in and helps

Note: Reader uses he/him and she/her pronouns, but only he/him are used (one shot explains why)

The street lamps glow brighter than the city lights as Reki and (Y/n) skate through a small park. It was made for people to go jogging or riding a bike since it's all sidewalk. No one was out at this time, making it the perfect place for them to race each other.

(Y/n) wasn't a member of 'S' he liked doing tricks more than racing. Some even compare him to Miya but he didn't ever try out for competitions. "You sure are slow tonight!" He shouts, eyeing Reki who was trying to catch up to him.

"Well that must mean I need new wheels!" He shouts back, gaining a little bit of speed. "I'm just going easy on you anyway!"

(Y/n) smirks to himself and decides to show off a little. He twist himself and his skateboard around and continues to stake perfectly. He knows Reki doesn't know many tricks, and he for sure knows he can't do that. "Let's see you try that." (Y/n) slows down so that they are riding side by side.

"You know I can't do that." Reki mumbles.

"Do you need to hold my hand?" (Y/n) teases, sticking his hold out. To his surprise Reki grabs it.

"This is pay back so don't blame me." He smiles and speeds them up. Basically, he going to pulling off a move similar to a certain someone's. He brings them closer together, and steers them into a sharp curve. (Y/n) holds onto his hand tighter as they are now in the city.

"That's way too fast for my liking." (Y/n) said, letting go of he friends hand.

Reki laughs, "I do that and faster almost every night." He beams with pride, "but I need to go back to my house. I seriously need to look at my wheels. You're welcome to join me if you'd like."

He was looking straight ahead while (Y/n) got a good look at him. Before he even thought about what he had to do that night he answered, "sure. But let's not race tonight, the sky is clear and I want to get a good look at it."

Reki nods and they head away from the bright city lights. "Is that why you like coming over to my house?" He asks him. "Because you can look at the stars better?"

(Y/n) chuckles, "it's one of the reasons. You also get all the newest skating magazines that I don't want to buy."

"So you're just using me, huh?" He replies jokingly.

"Yep." (Y/n) says with a deadpan facial expression.

"That's not funny (Y/n)!" Reki shouts as they turned the corner.

(Y/n) sticks out his tongue and grids on the sidewalk around the corner.

"And stop showing off!"

"C'mon Reki," (Y/n) was now ahead of him, "you know making you all 'mad' is just too much fun."

"Shut up!" He shouts, catching up, "we're at my house now anyway."

He takes this chance to pull off one last trick. He spins around on one wheel before landing back on without fumbling. He steps off of his skateboard along with Reki. They greet his family before heading over to his work space.

"Hope I got the right ones..." Reki mutters to himself looking at all if of his wheels. "Did I buy an extra set last time?" He asks, looking over at (Y/n) who was leaned up against the counter, unlocking his phone.