a few questions if you could stop by and answer I would greatly appreciate it

coming back from my "ight imma head out" to ask a couple of questions

answering these questions will be very helpful so thank you for answering

1. If you are ftm, have you watched Haikyuu!! or know enough about it to read a one shot for it?

2. If you are mtf, what is an anime most of you have watched? (I think most of you gals have watched Re:Zero or Kaguya-sama: Love is War cause of all the memes I've seen)

3. If you are non-binary, what is an anime most of you have watched that has a non-binary character in it (or one many consider to be)? (I have thought about making a cross-over fic for this but, like, I really don't want to. It'll be such a mess)

(I know Crona from Soul Eater is cannon nb so if nothing else I will use Soul Eater)

(Also Ouran High School host club is another anime I've thought about for this)

- All answers to the questions above will be used for one shots.

4. How many women or people who use she/her pronouns actually read this book? (And read one shots that use those pronouns) Please comment if you do.

5. Other than My Hero Academia, what anime would you like to see more one shots for? If need be I can share my anime list (this only includes what series I write for, my actual list is massive)

6. Do you like the "Toilet Bound Hanako-kun and (Y/n)" style?

- Having the reader left up to the actual reader in terms of orientation but having the other characters already laid out, it's not really romantic would be more platonic, and having all the characters interacting.

- If that sounds appealing (or you liked that one shot) please let me know. I really like doing one shots like that and would like to do more them for tbhk and other anime (Horimiya is one that's on my mind but I feel like I would make everyone bi since, like, if you know you know- reading it makes me go "fuck I'm so bi"-)

7. How do you feel about "[Character] With Their (s/o)" one shots?

- Examples that I have done on my x reader book: Dabi With His (S/o) Ft. LOV or Bakugou With His (S/o) Ft. Bakugou Squad

- These types are so much fun to write, would just have to find out a way to make it lgbtq so if you like those please let me know (no pronouns are use for the reader in those one shots)

8. Do song one shots bother you?

- Example: using the song lyrics as words (characters are dancing to the song in the one shot)

- Or: One shot is based around the song

- Long ago (talking 2017 - 2018 here) these were hated and are now pretty much gone, just wondering

9. If you would like to tell me any of your anime crushes that would be a great help. I did this awhile back but you are always welcome to tell me.

10. Are there any questions you would like to ask me?

- Before you ask about requests, no they are not open. They will not be until I finish my regular one shot book (which at this point in time has 18 more parts to go). Your guess is as good as mine as to when that'll be.

With that being said I would like to say that I am in my last year of high school (finally, never thought this day would come) so my grades are super important. Will also be getting a job very soon (some time this month hopefully) which will eat up more of my time. So writing is being pushed back on the "things I gotta do" list.

Thank you all so much again for answering those questions. I will see you soon.

(also please watch Link Click okay thanks-)

LOVE YOU GUYS

And as always be gay do crimes, be trans throw hands