TBHK Kids and (Y/n) (Toilet Bound Hanako-kun) {Gay Classroom} [Nene Confesses]

Guess this is how I cope with having no friends anymore lol, and also this manga cause holy fuck-

Mitsuba Sousuke: Non-binary gay

Minamoto Kou: Asexual homoromantic (also goes by gay)

Yashiro "Radish Legs" Nene: Bisexual, likes men more

Hanako: token straight

(Y/n): Not mentioned and pronouns free

Summary: A day in the life of queer teenagers at a very strange high school; Nene confesses to another one of her crushes

"Hello bitches, bros and non-binary hoes!" (Y/n) slides the classroom door open dramatically. "How are my favorite gays today?"

"I'm here too you know." Hanako pouts, being the token straight sometimes leads him to being 'bullied' by the others.

"That's your best intro yet." Mitsuba comments sarcastically. They redo their ponytail and turns too Kou. "Does this look alright?"

"You look fine." Kou replies not looking up from his school work. Before the enby could respond Nene comes bursting through the door.

"(Y/n)!" She calls and slides the door closed aggressively.

"What's wrong Yashiro-" Hanako is ignored again as she shoves him out of the way.

Nene grabs (Y/n)'s hands, "you have to help me!" And with that Nene and (Y/n) exit the classroom and rush out into the hall. Hanako now sulks in the corner.

"What's up Nene-chan?" (Y/n) asks causally, this situation happens quite often. About twice a week really.

"There's this girl..." She mumbles so that they can only hear. "And I need your 'gaydar' to help me see if... you know..."

A hand is placed on Nene's shoulder and she is given a reassuring smile, "I will look with all my power." The friend automatically understood what she was asking; she wanted to know if this girl liked other girls.

She nods and they arrive at her classroom. "The girl with black hair, the ends barely reaches her shoulders."

After noticing at where Nene was looking, (Y/n) nods and starts to look at the girl's bag and clothes, hoping not to look too weird. Then again peering into another classroom is some what normal at this school. "Does she have any clothing that has any pride flag or rainbow on it?"

"No." Nene shakes her head, "and she never wears any clothing that can be cuffed." She answers (Y/n)'s next question.

"And they aren't any pin on her bag..." (Y/n) mumbles with an old smoking pipe in hand.

"Where did you get that!?" Nene whisper shouts, "you don't even smoke?!"

"That's not important." Nene looks over at her friend in pure confusion but let's it go. "I'm getting a small 'gay' vibe. She acts normal around her friends, normal amount of touching, no cuffed clothings or dyed hair."

(Y/n) looks down to see Nene becoming more disappointed with the evidence. "But," her eyes perk up, "she has the haircut."

"Huh?" Nene tilts her head.

"It's a phenomenon usually only seen on the internet. A girl with a bob cut could be a bisexual. Her hair matches." The 'detective' explained, showing Nene pictures of the haircut on characters and actors who are cannon bisexuals.

"So...?"

"So shoot your shot." The bell ringing and (Y/n) shoves Nene into the classroom before sending a wink at her. "You're pretty cute." With that Nene becomes more confident, silently thanking her friend for the support.

Mitsuba was watching from around the corner with Kou by his side. "What do you think?" The blonde asks.

The enby watches Nene's crushes face closely. "Her crush started smiling more the moment she saw Radish Legs..." They mumble to themself, "all they did was exchange a simple greeting..."

Kou was surprised at how involved his friend was, "you always did brag about your gayder." He smiles and walks off to his class. Leaving Mitsuba to watch the girls actions towards Nene as class goes on.

----

(Y/n), Kou and Mistuba all scout out the roof of the school. "The coast is clear." Kou says and the others follow him towards the end of the building. They all kneel down so that they won't been seen.

The new "confession tree" is in front of the them, Nene and her crush are currently standing beneath its branches. While the group could not hear what was being said, the girls body language said it all. Nene was a very expressive person after all.

"What's up Yashiro?" The girl asks cheerfully.

Nene fidgets with the end of her skirt. "Promise me you won't hate me?" She starts, "I've done this so many times but it seems so hard to tell you."

She takes Nene's hands in hers, "you can tell me anything. I promise I won't hate you." She reassures.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out, "I like you."

Mitsuba looks between his friends at the roof, "are any of you idiots making out what their saying?"

"Nene just confessed her feelings." Kou replied with a serious face, "but no other moments have been made by her crush."

"That's an exorcist for you." (Y/n) chuckles, "but me and you both got 'gay' vibe from her." Mitsuba looks over and nods, "there's no way we're both wrong."

Kou nudges them both and points back down at the tree.

The girl smiles and squeezes her hands, "I like you too, romantically."

Nene, who unconscionably closed her eyes, opens them to see the magical scenery. The wind below gently, scattering freshly fallen leaves around them. Her eyes light up, "I've never exactly dated someone before, and I'm sure I'll be bad at it..."

"Then we'll figure it out together." She smiles at her, "I was going to ask if we can take things slow anyway." Nene nods in agreement and they walk hand and hand from the tree to get their school bags.

Mitsuba and (Y/n) sigh in relief, "she finally got one." They both say.

"And you're both are going to teach her about dating." Kou laughs as they both groan in annoyance.

"Like we can give her any advice." Mitsuba defends themself as (Y/n) receives a text.

"It's from Nene-chan." The blonde and pink haired gather to see what she said. Only a photo was sent; it was Nene and her girlfriend holding hands.

For those who are wondering "what where's Hanako?" throughout this, he's still sulking in his corner. To all my manga readers out there, I am not prepared for this next chapter coming out in four days.

Might actually turn this into a series which is why it's titled "{Gay Classroom} [Nene Confesses]" because, like, they all gather into one used classroom. And all of them are some flavor of queer (except for Hanako). And I liked it but thought that it didn't match what was happening in the one shot (because I thought of plot after making the title).

Ideas for another part would be; everyone "bulling" Hanako, Mitsuba doing non-binary things, the reader helping Kou with his sexuality and I'm sure there will be more. But that'll depend on if this is well liked or not.

That being said I'm headed to sleep, really got to stop writing before doing so but you know what-

LOVE YOU GUYS

And as always be gay do crimes, be trans throw hands