Deku (Izuku Midoriya) X FtM! Reader (My Hero Academia) {First Date?}

Alright so as some of you may know (or have noticed) I tend to stay away from describing clothing but that might have to end today. Meaning, the reader is going to wear masculine clothing. K kool let's get started.

Summary: Yeah Deku is denser than we thought-

Note: Everyone is going to be a teenager here (as they are in cannon), the reader will also be pre-everything

Uraraka watches her best friend pace the floor back and forth muttering to himself. "I mean I can't just out right ask him, you know? Don't have I have to do something a little romantic? But we're in high school so, yes? No?"

She thinks for a moment, "you feel comfortable around him, right?"

"Yes!" Deku replies, nodding his head as well. He knows Uraraka always as some good advice.

"Do you know if he feels the same way around you?"

"Uhh..." Deku thinks, "could you give me an example?"

"Like he smiles a little more than usual around you, or he may talk a little more. Maybe he hangs out with you the most out of our friend group. Stuff like that." She notices the panicked look on Deku's face once again.

"What if asking him out on a date makes things awkward with everyone else?!"

Uraraka stands up and places her hands on his shoulders to keep him from placing. It's a little trick she picked up from (Y/n), he said it helps ground Deku but to use it wisely. "How about you take a breath and listen for a moment without thinking too much."

Deku nods and sits down on his bed.

"Ask him to hang with you tomorrow, just the two of you. Nothing super fancy or extravagant. It won't be a first date kind of thing. Think of it as a 'pre-I-wanna-ask-you-out'... thing." She says, trying to piece her thoughts and words together. "Just two guys hanging out. Nothing more nothing less."

"So basically, 'they were just really good friend' sort of thing?" Todoroki says, emerging from the doorway. "Or a 'two bros chilling in a hot tub'-"

"Huh?!" Uraraka and Deku both rapidly turned their heads, "when did you get here?!"

"About two minutes ago." He said, "I was going to invite you guys to get some soba with me."

Uraraka's eyes started sparkling, "we should ask (Y/n) to go with us! It'll be your perfect chance to ask him!"

"Hate to be the downer but uh..." Todoroki pulls out his phone and shows the text messages from (Y/n). "He said he wasn't up for it tonight. And that he was busy catching up on work."

"Understandable everyone gets a little bit behind from time to time." Uraraka said to keep the mood positive. "How about you ask him when we get back?"

Deku nods and they leave for dinner. The three of them had some fun, Tsu was also busy that night along with Iida. Todoroki teaches the others the "proper" way of eating cold soba noodles. Uraraka gets a a small box of mochi for everyone to share as they walk home.

They said their goodnights, Todoroki and Uraraka both silently wishing Deku to do his best.

Deku returns to his dorm room he lays down for a moment, thinking of how he wanted to word this. "Missed you tonight do you want to grab lunch with me tomorrow?" Does that sound too romantic? Or that I feel bad for him? He thinks and before he knew it he was at Uraraka door. She opened it before he had realized he'd knocked.

"What's up?" She asks, noticing that he had his phone in his hands.

"Please hit send of me..." He mumbles, holding his phone away from himself. She picks it up, reads over the message for good measure, and hits send. "Done." She smiles, "you'll do fine. Do you best and get some sleep."