Weirds are Rare-II (Continuation...)

Dear Carino,

Wonderful thing for me is to always have you in my mind and heart. My day always brightens with your thoughts and kindness, You're a girl who is always in process for her employees, in actual I don't think you ever treat them as your employees but instead as a family whom you love with all your heart, but I hope you would love me as well but not only as a family but also as a special person, a better half which will be there for you my whole life and I promise I would never ever hurt your feelings intentionally but even if it did happen, I would do anything to gain your forgiveness, even if it means to stay locked up in a whole pink room, yeah a freaking pink colored room . Well let me tell you my allergy with pink's, Its my horrible nightmare I would say. Once my mom made me wear baby pink shirt, pink jeans and a pink cap along with pink and white shoes when I was a teenager. That day still horrifies me, That day I didn't dared to look anyone in the eye, so pretty much horrifying it is for me. See this is the speciality in you which I love and which makes me to be my own self, I never ever can lie to you now I guess.... ,  Adiós tener cuidado (Bye take care of yourself)

Love you...

Your Admirador

Mr. Winsome    (Winsome in vocabulary means attractive or appealing in fresh, innocent way.....) 

Placing the 1st letter in the box I took out another letter reading every letter one after the other in ascending way, Well you all must be thinking How did I knew the orders of these letters right well these 13 letters to be precise about it were  hidden in beautifully designed envelopes and the first envelope was in pink and the rest of it ended up with blue, red, green etc. I chuckled at his allergy of pink's.

And each letter's consisted the number cut out with their specific orders tied at the edge of the envelope

And each letter's consisted the number cut out with their specific orders tied at the edge of the envelope. for example the 1st letter had number 1 on it and the 2nd had a number 2 on it and so on.

This guy literally hated color pink though the first letter was covered in pink envelope...great.

You all must be thinking what am I doing with these letters and reading them out??!! well its crazy to confess but I really missed Mr. Winsome a lot.

It's been 1 month since I got the 13th letter.... and there's still no letters yet, I really want to meet this Mr. Winsome now, it's very frustrating.

And Neil....I guess I am frustrated because I kinda miss him too but that's not a good thing for now to think.

I shook my thoughts and let my PA to come in.

"Ma'am here's the letter...and we searched for the person of this letter but it was just left on the receptionist's desk with your name. Sorry Ma'am!!" sighing loudly I nodded my head telling her to go while I grasped the letter which was resting on my desk few seconds before.