Mehul...

Girl's pov

For a married woman the happiest thing would be her child peaceful sleeping in her arms...

A bundle of joy who is oblivious about how he/she is the reason of everyone's happiness around.

How everyone smile within tears of happiness falling one after the other hearing the baby's cry.

My baby Mehul Niel Khanna his name was specially decided by us...Niel and I. Mehul means Rain, which falls from sky to the ground, making both special.

Niel is the sky which enlightens us with Joy and happiness, always protective towards us, and

I Avni, means earth, Will always stand with both my love no matter what happened, I will soak in every pain within me to protect my life's special one's.

Mehul is replica of Niel, his auburn eyes which are covered with thin slits having long lashes kissing his chubby rosy cheeks, looking cute in every possible sense.

My heart swelled with pride and joy having our love in my arms.

 Yesterday was the day when he came into our life filling it with his gleaming squeal, laughter and giggles.

I felt my baby squirming in my arms lightly.
I swayed him and hummed a random tune which lead him into deep sleep again.

I can even lose my nights sleep for this wonderful sight of my baby.
I continued humming song looking at this cute little charming prince, pouting in his sleep.

Tears of joy escaped my eyelids, How can I be so lucky.
I soon heard my man of my dreams, Niel calling me from behind.

"Niel shh...mehul is sleeping...dheere!!"
I swayed Mehul again feeling happy from depth.I cant express my feelings to anyone.

I caressed Mehul's head lovingly taking in this memory so that it can last forever within my heart.

My trance broke with a jerk towards my arm.

I stood up only to get swirl backwards colliding my head accidentally to niels hard chest

"What are you doing nie...NIEL!!!!"
I asked him confusingly but I panicked when I saw him throwing my baby on the bench...

I picked my baby and kissed his face several times, my baby was crying badly...How dare he to touch my baby?!!!
I swayed my baby.

"Shh...mehul baby nothing will happen to you, your Mumma is here...Mumma loves you baby!!"

Soon he stopped crying and slept...I kissed him on his forehead and went in our room and laid him on his crib covering with quilt.

I came out in the garden where I was sitting before and saw Niel standing on the same position where he was fisting hus palms tightly making his knuckles turn white.

I pulled his arm and turned to face me, I slapped him hard which left tingling sensations in my palm as well...

:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:
Hii guys here's the part 1....Part 2 will be soon....

Do tell me how was it....

Anything you wanna ask...you are free for it.

bye lovelies....Lov you all

And yaa [MPAHR] My Panda And His Rasgulla, I will soon update chapter of this, well cant promise though i will try to update soon.