Weirds Are Rare- II

Hello guys last update [wierds are rare] was in Neil's Point Of View but this update will be in Avni's Perspective......

so now I hope you all will like this post as u liked the previous one...

thank you..

Well the main concept of this story was given to me by anamafaq05 , she asked me to write the weirds are rare second part as well gave me the main ideal of the second part....

I am so grateful to you anam for giving me a chance to write on your idea, but I really very sorry for changing some bits here and there.I really feel kinda I betrayed you but lol which is not true...

Am I right??....well ignore this If I annoyed anyone...

so continue to read the chappy, I won't disturb at all.

[.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.]

Avni's pov

I heard a cough and then a deep threatening voice speaking "Sólo trata de lastimarla incluso un poco, te encontrarás en la cama del hospital al día siguiente, y te advierto que seguramente no será muy fácil como piensas, joven"

(Just try hurting her even a little, you will find yourself in the hospital bed the next day, and I warn you that will surely not be very easy as you think, young man)

My dad said while sitting in front of a frightened as well as nervous Neil who audibly gulped making me stifle some laughs beside him.

"Papa!!" I glared at him playfully only to get a cute wink from him.

"¿cómo está mi ángel haciendo"(How is my Angel doing??) My daddy asked while taking me in a quick hug and placing a quick kiss on my head.

" muy bien guapo"(Very well Handsome) I said while playfully hitting on his shoulder with my fisted hand.

while now currently I called Neil to visit home and meet Dad to which he agreed reluctantly. while my Mum is still not in India because of her Boutique which has got some problems.

Well My Dad Andrew Collen Vera is a story writer,publisher along with owner of many Restaurants and Pubs which is under the Name 'Vinn Vera' which is my mum Veena layla Vera who runs many boutiques along with doing social work's while I am Avni Venus Vera the pioneer of the Vera Industry, Everyone thinks that my dad was the one who accomplished this Company while I am the heir who took his place later on but that's not true, My dad always loved writing the fantasies and facts of these worlds who never was interested in business but he never stopped me from doing so as well my Mum. So whoever I am now is all because of my parents.

"Well how did you meet this fella, Princesa" My dad asked sitting across Me and Neil, while I smiled at the memory of our meet which replayed in my mind, making my smile more wider into a grin.