What could possibly go wrong?-I

"Dekho na dekho mujhe kya hua hai teri baato mai aa kar"

She twirled around the alley holding onto the railing with her dear life, singing heartily with her bottle acting as her song partner helping her to continue her childish act as she sang while the people around her gazed on astonished and grumpily.

Who knew they could witness something so jovial at the rise of dawn?!

"Ye ishq haaaye, baithe bithaaaye jannat dikhaaaye haan!!!" 

"Haaye Rama!!" 

She squealed ignoring the entertained background taking each step further away from those heads which turned as she danced by, a bounce in her each step. 

Soon she clung onto the open door, wind whistling through her face and tendrils, sighing loudly as she slumped her head onto the door staring into the utter darkness which would soon diminish.

"Mujhe aap kab jannat dikhaaoge?"  She stared above hoping to find any ounce of reply but nuh-uh, to no avail.

(When will you show me Paradise/heaven?")

She closed the door as she leaned against it, the sleep which never bothered her was trying to seep in but soon she was awakened by a sudden push and screams.

Abruptly standing up she let her foot fall onto the platform as she tumbled forward trying to steady her feet. 

"When are you going to stop being reckless Avi!!" She murmured hastily as she tried gaining her balance along with her luggage which seemed to be stuck behind with the dashing people climbing up the door. 

"Unggg!!" 

Grunting and huffing a lot she stood under the staircase as the buzz of people around started decreasing a bit and soon the horn buzzed along with the trail of 'dabbe' filled with passenger and soon they passed through her vision in a blur.

Huffing and puffing some more she turned around to climb up the stairs but soon came to a sudden halt followed by a 'thud'.

Her delicate luggage was long forgotten as the sign board she set her gaze on became the most horrifyingly grudging thing. 

Instead of that blue and red painted diamond board consisting of the CSMT i.e (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus) 

There that plain white board with a strip of white and an unrecognizable 'Gerua' was scribbled with a pen on it. 

I'm not even kidding....

Gerua?!!

Like SRK & Kajol gerua?!!

I did not wake up like at 5 in the morn to doze off and to people screaming last stop.....

to a station called as a colour.....and that too gerua?!!

Are you freaking kidding rn!!

Is this kind of revenge for my wish earlier God?!!

"And wait a damn minute!!!" I screamed and screeched as my voice resonated back, as I twirled around not at all dancing, mind you, I'm not that daft to be giggling here in this situation when I am the ONLY one standing in this deserted place which not long ago was filled to the brink.

And let me add on one more thing, all the screens and monitors were blank.

Like your fate??

Shut up!

No maybe, more like your love life!

This inner voice can be more tormenting than the people around now....