😘😍My Fiesty Yet Cute Boss 😘😍

I was sitting in my cubicle and was surfing through management data to find information related to my topic assigned by my boss...cute boss...

So chweet and kind hearted person but still arrogant towards us..

I still remember how she used to be happy when someone mentioned about ice cream....no no...its ice cleam....
Her childishness flashed in my mind...her pouty lips turning into wide grin instantly at the mention of chocolates, her eyes wide at the realization of forgetting being arrogant and rude....

I shook my head...she really tries her best to be rough and tough... And yaa she does it incredibly awesome but everything fails in front of me...

Areee bhai niel khanna se  moi chhup santa hai..nahi..bilkul nhi

I know her in & out but sometimes she makes it difficult by her unpredictable behaviour..
Uff this girl......

I felt someone disturbing me
" kya hai yaar....aaa  jaate hai tang karne.." And next second I heard someone clearing their throat...

"Itni hi khaasi aa  rahi hai toh vicks ko goli khaao na, mujhe mat disturb karo!!" I raised my eyes up only to witness my cute boss standing...I smiled at her but next second my smiling face formed into frown looking at her fiery glare....

And then it stroke my mind....
Duffer niel an toh tu gaya..

"Mr.Niel khanna..now in my cabin" she scowled at me making every single person on the floor to flinch..
She turned to leave but turned and " everyone back to work and mr.khanna I want you in within seconds!!"
I gulped hard and dragged my feet towards lady don's  den...I mean cabin...

I stood in front of the glass door which had a board imprinting CEO Avni Parekh in silver bold
letters

"Mr.khanna are you going to spend your whole day there..stupid!!" I heard her scowl from inside and as well cursing me which she said it to herself but I heard it unfortunately or fortunately..

I sighed and entered in..
" I guess there a word 'permission' which exist " I saw her cold gaze on mine..

I smiled at her and reversed back this time knocking the door and I heard "come in"... I rolled my eyes and stepped in nodding at her...

" yes!! Why did you called me ma'am?!!" I spelt my inner thoughts and instantly regretted it....

"What do you think Mr. Niel, you get your salary for day dreaming?!!.. You are a loyal worker since start then what's the problem now?..what will be the effect on your jr's??"
I saw her blabbering like always but this time it's only for me, she is looking choo  cute while shouting as well fierce!!

My Feisty Cutiepie!!!

I really love her...her doe shaped eyes are focusing on me now...
Haww...I might blush at this..

Yaa I know she's shouting at me but still..she's talking something about 'Me'...

Her eyes lashes kissing her rosy cheeks every time she blinks her eyes.....I am so jealous of them huh.. How dare they to touch her like that....I can't even do so...huh 😠😤😤

Her hair strands disturbing her cute talks... My fingers inched forward as well towards her face but my a grave mistake..

"Wh..what are you doing Niel?? Are you even listening to me!! Whats wrong with you... You have gone crazy, just look at your face..you..you are blushing?!!"

Oh shit....

"I am shouting at you here and you are shamelessly blushing...really?? May I know the reason Niel?" Her voice  was no longer firm it was High pitched....oh god save me.

I opened my mouth to explain my side but it was interrupted by her phone call...thanks to that caller to save me from this hungry tigress...phew...

"Sweetie what happened?? Are you alright...wait i'll come...but....okk.....I will come in 2 hours then...no more arguments...bye shona,lub  you too"

How dare that caller to call my cutie boss...uss  caller ki  toh mai aisi ki taisi....

Usski him mat kaise huyi cutie ko  lo...lo..L word bolne ki..😤😤😤
(ShreyaRaj511 cutie tumhaari yaad aa gaayi aur girl_like_a_pearl sweetie tumhari bhi..😘)user

"So Mr.Niel Khanna, tell me the reason?"
"You!!" I blirted out but soon I bit my tongue..
"I..I..I mean.." I stopped abruptly to see my face colour reflecting on her....her red flushed face....Oh My God!!!!...

Is she blushing!!.. Niel control!!

I took sharp breathes...
Again her cell rang and next what I heardade me the happiest ever...

"Maa ... I told you na I will come in 2 hours and that's final"

Haaye....padi  mere kalege ko thandak....my heart is doing bhangda...

____________________________________
Hii guys....hope you will like today's chappy as well....
I enjoyed a lot in today's chapter really..if u all also enjoyed then do tell me haa!!!
Well I have not edited the chappy haa do bear with it..cholly

Chalo  bubyee...see yaa.
Tataaa....take care
Love you all lovelies
Seem 😘😍