Rioting to Her Heart-II

"Ye ishq haaye baithe bithaaye jannat dikhayeeeee haan!!!" 

"Haaye Rama!!" 

A voice from somewhere far awakened him from his depth of sleep as his head subconsciously turned towards a bouncing figure at the rise of dawn.

What the hell!!

He thought as he sat up accidentally bunking his head at the top of the train.

Ouch!

They definitely need to rise the height of this bunk bed!! 

How can a man of 6ft could ever fit in here!

....

He huffed and puffed following her as she was escorted by a policewoman when he found her in a deserted platform.... ..

He maneuvered over to the castle like structure taking in its form getting a little distracted from his agenda but soon was pulled back in by a sudden noise...

Thud!!

What the- 

He stopped as the whole scene enfolded infront of his eyes....

There a figure slept slumped at the bottom while a man hovered with a policewoman behind who soon scampered away from the scene afraid of the maniac who claimed himself the mighty.

The guy with the sling bag perched on his shoulder took slight steps forward in caution as the mighty man caressed the girl with his hand, a protruding smile on his face. 

"Bitch" Neev whispered with a sneer.

"Now, now is that the way to speak to a beautiful lady?" 

"huh?" startled Neev stood up as girl at his mercy mumbled incoherent words, only 'bastard' being the audible one.

The guy with the bag stifled a laugh as he overlooked the enraged guy who looked grumpily at the now unconscious girl.

"Let's compete!" The guy with the bag spoke after striding towards the girl and holding her up in his arms slowly ascending towards the throne, depositing her in a comfortable position. 

While Neev stared baffled frozen in his shoes. 

"Who the fuck are you?" 

"Someone who could make you realize what a sore loser you are!" He spoke casually throwing his sling back behind with a following oomph!! 

"What the hell!!" A strangled voice murmured while the guy who tossed his stuff earlier whirled around with a curse. 

"I'm so sorry!!" He hurried towards her removing his heavy bag from her tangled hair. 

"What is wrong with you men!!" She cursed some more palming her now aching head which was awarded with 2 hits in less than an hour. 

"You motherf-" she carried on with her curse but was soon interrupted. 

"Bass bhi karo yaar!"

The guy tried reaching out to her with a grimace, cursing while looking at her forming bruise.

She sure is gonna kill him for sure!!...He thought. 

And thats when she touched her bruise wincing loudly. 

" You!!!" Picking up the heavy sling bag she hurled it onto the guy but he dodged which resulted in it landing onto Neev with a slow spinoff....

"NOOOO!!" A slow shout emerged from a horrified Neev as he slowly turned around to run from the hurling bag ready to crush his bones.