My Secret Amor!!

Author's Pov

Always getting what he wants was the way his life was but the one and only thing he didn't got yet was-

-A girlfriend!!

Yes you all read it right, he is the popular boy in his college, everyone ready to do anything as well as all the girls dying to be with him but- All because he was popular.

Till now he didn't met a girl who loved and adored his real self but the fame.

And today his demeanor was at it's rawest form as his all friends except his best friend and he himself but he got to know that now his bestie also was committed leaving him alone.

And do you'll know who that lucky..umm or unlucky guy is?!

It's your non-other than Ali urf Chamko.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Avni's Pov

"Ok fine, I'll be your girlfriend!!" I screamed exasperated to this friend or boyfriend of mine.

Well let me notify you about what happened, I was obediently arranging the books in the library as asked by our sweet librarian Ms.Ahuja and came the over energetic idiot friend of mine 'Ali The Donkey'

Barging in the library ranting only one word from the beginning and annoying all the students along with Miss Ahuja.

But he being a good behavioural student escaped from her wrath by saying a small cute 'sowwy'

Well I forgot to tell you'll the word he was ranting before, it was just a simple word "Please!!" 

But definitely not so simple... It held a huge responsibility and worth.

'Please may I can go to washroom?' or

'Please May I can have this seat?' or even

'Please May I can get chocolate flavoured Ice Cream?'

These few sentences will surely make you understand what that word 'please' possesses.

If still you didn't got my point then do ask these questions without without the 'please' to your teachers and parents or even Boss and  bare the consequences of it yourselves.

Well again getting back to this 'donkey', he wants to flaunt his girlfriend to all his guy friends who all are romantically committed.

To which he thinks I am the best 'girl friend material' still I was not convinced with his facade situation, he literally begged me clutching onto my legs, I even tried dragging my leg across the aisle to freed it from his clutch but no he was even ready to taste the dust of the floor making me bow in defeat.

And now here I am wearing the most 'Elegant' clothes. I ever wore in my life.

A cute black crop top and jean jacket covering my bare arms and as well black coloured plain wavy skirt a bit short to my liking matching with a cross laced brown flats.

Pardon me guys If my outfit feels too flashy or sweet?!

But let me inform you, It's NOT my choice. It was chosen by non other than my Boy frien- No wait, temporary boyfriend to be precise.

"When are you're friends gonna arive, Ali?!!" I asked fidgeting in my place and stretching the length of this skirt a bit. Don't mind me for this okay? I am not a fan of skirts especially the short one's.

"Baby, won't you give me a hug now?" He voiced sweetly while I cringed internally at the word 'Baby'.

Don't mind me once again..for I am no fan for my friend calling me 'BABY'.