The Lost Diary I

Words are my breath,

Thats what I live for, 

Hanging through the letters is what I always wished for...

I dared to try knotting these words together for you...

And there you broke this thread unbeknownst to the cue...

Gliding through the book he peered in with utter interest upon reading the stuff written in it, 

He never once imagined he could ever sit in a library patiently reading something, or anything but here he was holding this book, no a black diary, holding it closer towards him gently going through it with swirling each page and absorbing its words sending few deep shivers down to his heart.

He closed off the diary once he reached the saddest part, holding it between his strong hold he did not let the burnt part of the pages wither away as he tried binding them with tape very carefully.

"Done!" he huffed after an hour of concentration which then let him to surf his way through this diary's content.

Never once he thought that a deterred and burnt book in a dustbin could ever pique his interest.

He looked up from the book as a guy crept behind him slapping his back, "Hey, dude what are you doing here?" the guy asked wary of the place they both were in, looking scared as he gazed at the shelves of books placed. 

He jumped upon the sudden voice as a book fell from a nearby table making the guy holding diary stifle his laughter.

"Ali it's just a library!!" he teased on, as he stood placing the diary carefully in his sling bag, "It's not haunted, I swear!!" 

Shrugging Ali ran out of the library wanting to be far away from here, "Neil Yaar you won't understand how it feels to step in here!!" 

Neil followed behind Ali brushing off those thoughts as his shoulder felt a bit heavy burdening someone else's grief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in the bus he chose the last corner to entertain himself, his gaze towards the blurring scene did not affect him of thinking about those words.

Removing the forgotten diary, he let the first page come into view as his fingers slid across the words etched onto it, feeling the pain which never existed in his heart.

Growing on him was never a choice...

Yet he saw this as a disguise,

You are nothing, You are unworthy he screamed...

Was his fault then he redeemed.

His heart ached for this person, as his thoughts could not conclude anything with those words...

He broke from the trance as his hand left the book letting it drop on his lap as he attended the vibrating call.

"Hey baby!" He whispered lovingly as his ears were graced with melodious voice of his girlfriend.