Library- The unexpected (Crazy as Heaven)

I was going from one aisle to the another, trying to find the one for which I came for.

This is the place which fuels my heart with peace and solemn. The library.

The scent of the books filled my nose, making my mind numb for a second to take-in all  the fragrance of it.

I picked up the book 'In The Woods' by Tana French and ran my fingers through the cover of it feeling the hard surface by my skin.

I was always fascinated by the thrills and adventures which always drove me crazy.

It was as if I was myself on the adventure of my life.

I took the book from the shelf and now that empty space is replaced by a cute little girl with specs reading a book.

I glanced through the peephole... I mean the empty space of the bookshelf, and saw her reading 'Catching Fire' by Suzzane Collins.

Her expressions were worth watching, once smiling widely while the next moment having a frown on her face, it was sure that she was totally engrossed in it solely.

Which attracted me towards her.

The Most. till now.

I strolled towards her with the book in my hand and sat in front of her seat which was empty, while she just kept reading unbothered and oblivious of my presence.

Taking this chance I carefully noticed her features, which was difficult to do from afar.

Her mid-night black hair were tied in a ponytail and some of her hair strands escaped from the knot and were dangling at the side of her chubby soft cheeks touching the nerdy specs she has worn.

Her long eyelashes hid her eyes, making me curious of it's color. Her rosy lips were pressed in a thin line. As if reading something serious or a tragic content from the book. Her voice must be so angelic.

I tried clearing my throat to gain some attention from her, which I was doing since last minutes, but she was too much engrossed in the book.

I again cleared my throat until the pain aroused at the base of my throat, making me curious whether this girl is ignoring me or too much immersed in the story.

I hope it's not the former. How can someone ignore me!!

 The only hunk of this whole University.

This time I cleared my throat verbally to gain her attention.

"Ahem!!! Ahem!!!" But still this girl was not listening at all.

She now seriously is ignoring me.

I tapped on her shoulder adamant to get noticed by this unbothered girl.

As soon as I touched her she snapped her eyes instantly from her book to me.

Showcasing her charcoal black eyes, which were deep dark with a haziness in it, as if still in some another land.

The land of books. The land of fantasy.

I really like her now, never seen someone so much indulged with books.

"Hii I'm Niel!!" I said while smiling at her, my arm itching to forward in front of her and shake her soft hand which held the book gently in it.

But resisted the urge to do something foolish.

She raised her both eyebrows and tilted her head towards left. showing me a confusion look.

"What's your name??" I asked her happily instead of her confused stare.

But next I saw her moving her fingers gently to sign something. I didn't understood anything so I stared curiously at her and wait for her further moves.