Kuch Pal Toh Theher Jaao Na.....-1

The big mansion was filled with laughter and chitchattings of many women and men, children running around to chase their friends, waiters serving snacks to the guest.

The stage was decorated with golden curtains, white and red roses, white lilies and some orchids, defining the word beautiful in every sense........

A big board hung in the center of the wall on the stage displaying a couple holding their hands which was meant to never left  but the couples over here were having a different fate....

The ring ceremony started when the couples of the day arrived on the stage yet one looked happy but the other one's face was unreadable.

'' Oye tillu chalo anguthi pehnaao'' his over enthusiastic mom broke his trance, when boy held girls hand........... there came a loud yet firm voice of a lady

'' ek minute niel..'' and that was non other than his mom which confused everyone.

''Avni puttar aaj ke khaas mauke par ek gaana ho jaaye...haina juhi betaa..'' 

'' haa haa mummy ji kyu nahi..mere aur niel ki sagaai jo hai...mahaul bhi ban jaayega, aur agar avni humaare liye naa gaaye toh majaa nahi aayega'' there came a reply from the smirking girl standing with her to be husband on the stage

One by one everyone forced that broken girl to sing a song for her love's engagement breaking her more..

she took her guitar and sat in the center of the hall accompanied by some other crews of the band... 

'' I request all to hold their couples and turn this hall into a dance floor...''   the anchor announced after some whispers in her ear by shweta...niels mom

Avni looked only at niel and he too looked at her but soon he turned his gaze forcefully by his fiancee..

The hall turned into a beautiful dance floor, with lovely couples looking deep in each others eyes and landing into a different world filled with only love.

The other side two soul were having love in their eyes but also pain, and hurt within.

Avni closed her eyes and continued singing, depicting her inner pain in each and every word

Kuch pal to thehar jao na Ya fir lot ke aao na Yu kehate nahi alvida Mud jaao edhar aao na

'' Niel ye song ko sun kar mujhe aisa feel huaa ki mai tumhaare liye jaan bhi de sakti hu...''  Avni spoke in the middle of thier movie night making niel shudder

'' jaan bilkul nahi...aisaa kabhi mat kehna..aur haa mujhe ab ye movie nahi dekhna..chalo so jaao'' 

Tume dhundhe meri aakhe Tume khoje meri baahe

''Niel kahaa ho tum..niel..''  avni asked coming in her room which was covered with dark..niel she screamed once again..she switched on the lights

'' surprise....'' there stood niel with cake in his hands and also the whole decorated room 

'' niel aaj mera bday nahi hai..toh fir ye'' 

'' jaan aaj tumhaara bday nahi hai mujhe pataa hai par aaj ke din maine tumhe pehli baar dekhaa tha...uss ice cream parlour ke bahar..wo din mera best din hai kyuki agar mai tumhe naa dekhta toh tumhe baadme stalk kaise karta'' in ending he winked at her making her gasp and eyes widen..

'' you little brat...i love you''

'' I love you too jaan, aur mai na ek waada karta hu kabhi tumhe chodunga nahi, mujhe tumhaari smile dekhne nahi milegi na fir toh mera din kaise shuru hoga''

(Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin)

Her heart wrenched looking at her love with some one else, she closed her eyes feeling the pain and continued strumming the strings with her melodious voice soothing everyone's heart and mind....

All got mesmerized  by the voice of the broken girl, every word touched their heart  in a soothing way, but who knew one person's heart broke hearing the broken girls voice a mere whisper made its way by his mouth ' Avni'

The broken girl in the center still sung the song with tears passing her cheeks making the boys eyes moist...

As the song eneded  the broken girl ran away from there within seconds

And......

==============================================================

Hii guys so how was the update....hope it was good 

I tried to write in such way that it may get touched with you too as it did with me...so pls tell me if it did...

well Thanks a lot guys for supporting me in this OS and TS which is actually a very alien thing for me...I never ever tried OS and TS..this is my first try on it and getting so much love I am very much happy and very enthusiastic to keep you all updated...

well this was the first past of two shot..next will be soon

so see yaa bubyee loveliess....love you all