Drunken Beauty..

Sitting on a fluffy chair, I was busy contemplating with my thoughts about this girl who just passed out after irritating  me.
I saw her lying on my bed as is she owned it I sighed.
I stared at the delicate figure lying on bed.

Her hairs messed up, mouth slightly open,hands stretched from both sides occupying my whole bed, her legs following the same suit.

I chuckled. Is she even a girl?
After few minutes passed I felt the temperature around me decreasing, I raised my head up finding AC's temperature at 16°C then it striked my mind.

I quickly stepped towards the small packet of dhamaka and covered her with the duvet properly, as well I set the temperature at 24°C.
After this I was getting up, but this girl, she is not leaving me in sleep as well..arggg.

I saw my left hand hugged by her right arm..
Well now there's no way for me to freed from this.
I remembered how she hopped in front of my car at midnight asking for a damn lift, with her not so sober self..

Flash back
She knocked at my at my window.. Not having any other choice I lowered down the window shield,

"Will you plishh give me a lift?" She batted her lashes with cute pouty face along with her gleaming eyes, well not to forget about her hand resting on my cars mirror for a proper balance.

I stared for a while at her to decide whether to help or not but I was sure that I will not leave this girl alone at night like this.
" get in!!" Was the only words which escaped my mouth.

I calmly waited for her to get in then within seconds I saw her sitting on back seat.
" I am not your driver madam so would you mind to sit in front?" I said her in not so good manner, may be which agitated her.

" Am I your girl friend to sit..sit in front!!" She tried to say that as properly she could but failed miserably..

" OK fine then..well tell me your address!!" I asked before setting my cars negotiation mode and filling in the details..
It was a quite journey which bored me lot I don't know why?

So to minimize this I turned on the music system. Which played my fav song
' aaj mausam bada...baimaan hai badaa..baiman hai aaj mausam'

I was humming and listening this song calmly while when I took the right turn right following the negotiations..

I stopped my car abruptly when the girl behind me started whining and wailing.
" tum thik ho na? kyaa huaa tumhe tum kyu ro rahi ho?" I asked after a harsh break which made my heart pop out from my mouth due to fear while she still kept wailing and whipping.

" mujhe na...mujhe na.." She tried saying while crying and squishing her eyes with both her fisted palms.

" kyaa hua avni?" I asked her after looking at her Id card which she was wearing.
" aapko mera naam kaise pataa hai?" She stopped crying suddenly and asked me this unexpected question rather giving me the reason of her cry.
But she asked me that very cutely for which my mind awwed on her' aweeeee'