An Art Designed Only For Me!!..Part II

Walking through the hefty amount of crowd she swayed along with the saree which came under her heel as an arm stretched forward to hold her in his arms.

Looking into those deep auburn eyes, she let her heart swirl with her arm holding his neck stroke his black hairs.

A sudden flash startled them making them fall together this time, as Neil bedded her fall with his frame underneath, her arms swiftly nestled his head from hitting beneath as this led them to remain so close to each other, their breaths mingling each other as Avni let her eyes droop low towards Neil's delicious lips.

"Are you and Neil Khanna affiliated with this projects success?" 

They both stood up abruptly as more flashes followed the question.

Blushing profusely both stuttered and paced inside Neil carefully guiding Avni through the hallway towards the ballroom where the celebration for their Project's success was held.

Standing near the bar counter they both offered themselves some wine as Neil swiftly sat infront of Avni hiding her from nasty eyes as he let his eyes savor her beautiful frame stood by bar counter with her back to it.

He leaned forward as Avni raised her eyes in question upon his gesture.

"Be careful, Miss!" He whispered after sipping his wine as he stroked a loose stand of her hair falling over her face, "Aaj bahot se Aashique ghayal ho rahe hai!!" he winked as leant back to sip his wine.

Avni gazed at Neil feeling a sudden urge of pride as she let her gaze travel his tall frame hunched upon a bar stool, stepping closer she held his neck this time the same way she did before while falling while making sure to not lose the eye contact along with sipping his wine holding his hand containing it and stepping back she tasted it once more licking her lips. " tumhe kaise pata un Aashiqon ke baare mai?" She smirked triumphally upon his gaze following her gesture darkening a bit.

"I'm a man, Miss Mehra, I know which Art to be praised very well!! and if its women then...I'll be damned to not know!!" he smirked as he stood up gazing at the extending arm of Taneesha Malhotra who smiled brightly at Neil and blushed when he kissed her knuckles.

Before Avni could react, her attention was grabbed by Mr. Azad and Mr. Ashutosh as she spoke with those men regarding the upcoming business projects. 

She was engrossed explaining and discussing with them that she was oblivious to the gaze of a certain someone who never once removed his eyes from her.

"You know it's rude to ask someone to dance and then ignore, right?" Taneesha spoke playfully as she danced with Neil who was still gazing at Avni speaking politely with those oldies, a bit concerned whether they were giving her a hard time. 

He could see their son's lining up behind their parents who were speaking to Avni right now, waiting to get introduced to her.

He can't even complain, cause how could one resist the charm of this girl shining in her black saree absolutely snatching the spotlights. 

He gazed on as he saw how her red lips moved with her clear pronunciations as her one arm held the wine glass filled halfway, which was her 5th glass that night, his eyes wandered her figure as his breath always got stuck looking upon her white milky waist teasing its way by peeping through that black silky dress, and that body hugging saree leaving nothing to imagine ahead with its beautiful design.

He still cannot understand how he felt this strong urge to hold her in his arms every time she was around.

He still did not know what the reason was she worked in that cafe or how she was Miss Mehra...