Library- The beginning of Love...

Diving In the pool of words, flipping its pages with her soft fingers, giving a tour to her restless brain to roam in fantasy land of stories.....

she came out of its world when there was a chaos going in the library, it was then that she noticed everyone rushing to the either side of the shelf where she was sitting near it.

'How badly he fell from there!!!'

'Arre I saw him peeping through the shelves!!!'

'he was searching for some books on top and fell down, poor boy!'

'He was staring at his crush through the shelves thats why he fell down!'

Each and every student present there were surrounding the boy instead of helping that poor soul, who was trying his best to get up...he took support of the stool which was the cause of his condition....cursing that stool he tried to get up but that stool took revenge from this guy who cursed it and that stool broke making the boy fall harder on the ground.

The only person who winced at this situation rushed to him and supported him to stand up.....

'Everyone over here, you could've helped him instead gossiping like aunties.... shame on you'll'

The angel of the boy spat on everyone making them disperse on their work which they left to start their gossips.

'Are you alright Mr.?' there the angel asked him with her worrisome eyes making the boy happier...

'I am fine... thank you Avni' the boy stared at his angel till she made him comfortable on her seat and sat opposite him.

'How did you know my name ?? I guess its the first time I am meeting you?!!'  The boy nodded and enthusiatically forwarded his hand with a wide grin...'I am Niel Khanna your batchmate....Friends?!!' Asked a beaming niel making the angel chuckle inwardly.

'Avni...Avni mehta' said the angel clasping her hand in his making his grin more wide.

'well how did you fell down niel..I hope its not about staring your crush and then landing straight on floor...is it' asked his angel while giggling on it to which he smiled and said 

'I was actually searching a book for my crush' his statement amused her...

'Oh ...well I can help you to start your journey with your crush, if you dont mind'   Avni said determined to help someone to be happy.

'Yes its only you who can help me' came his instant reply, Avni saw some different emotions in this boy its happiness , joy, cheerfulness, adoration and most importantly peace for which she was lacking, small sad smile adorned her face.

' what happened angel...Why are you sad'  asked a sad niel witnessing his angel's sadness

' Angel??' Avni's asked niel rather than answering his question

' Yes angel..you are my angel, you were the only one who helped me rather than gossiping when I was in trouble...so you are my angel....Angel of my life!!' Niel said proudly about his angel while muttering the last few words within himself dreamingly..

' Ok if you are happy to call me angel then I have no problem Mr.Adorb..' Avni said while pinching his cheeks which soon turned into pink making Avni laugh loudly...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hello guys.....I wrote this long time back but didn't uploaded it..so now its here for you'll to read....plish tell me how was it..

plish tell me how was it