Tears Of Happiness!!!

Bright light hit my views when I tried to open my eyes in thin slits and shut it the next moment, I opened my eyes this time fully and felt a hand tugging my waist.

I looked down only to see my love of my life tugging her hands at me, my baby is looking so cute, wide smile adorned my face instantly, her features are same as his, her beautiful auburn eyes, her cute pouty lips, her cute smile. She is replica of him but he didn't took her in his arms....

My little baby girl Ahana, she is 2 years old, she is very naughty same as him, I have two kids
One is my niel, one is my cutie princess Ahana...

Princess... This was the word niel always wished to call her...
When he got to know that I am concieving.. We both always used to end up fighting..

" No avni the baby will be a girl,My princess just like you"
He also brought everything for the baby when it was second month of my pregnancy.....

When I was on my 6th month..he was called urgently for a mission for which I cried...cried...cried..
He can't leave me like this, I need him the most then I got to know he is going to come at the same day of my delivery date...
I was sad but happy too...he will come and see his baby... I smiled thinking his reaction...

And at last the time arrived I was taken to the ward only to hear melodious crying voice after a while...and when my princess cried in my arms I waited for the only person to come and live the moment with me.

I saw neela ma coming near me
" Maa where is niel?? Maa call him, pata hai uski princess bilkul uske hi jaisi hai..bahot cute...maa jaldi bulaao na usse"

But what I heard next made me shattered from within, he left without taking his princess in his arms, he left without crying with me in happiness, I wanted to tell him his princess is here..as he wished...his princess is like him, she is crying and he needs to come and cradle her in his embrace, he has to come for his princess, he can't leave her and me alone...

MY NIEL WAS CAPTIVATED BY THE TERRORISTS AND SENIORS HAD DECLARED HIM DEAD...

The world came crashing in front me..that day..it was supposed to be our best moment..
My niel can't leave me, he can't...

A lone tear escaped my eyes, a drastic day I could ever have....
I was happy for our baby and..

" AVNI" A voice broke my trance..." Where are you lost..are you OK??" I looked at my husband who had concerned expression..

" I am fine niel" I smiled at him...

After 15 days of that drastic day, my niel came to me giving my soul a life again....

I hopped on him making him at that day making him literally fall down, we both cried but it were happy tears...

" niel wait a min" as soon as niel turned behind I hugged him tight..
" jaan are you fine na?? You are scaring me.."
" niel pls hold me tight and let me live the moment plss"

This time my tears didn't stop at all it flowed one after the other wetting my Niels vest and some drops at his braod shoulder.

" My Baby!!"  He patted my back knowing my inner thoughts.
Soon out moment was broke by our lovely princess

" papa...mumma.." She lifted her both small arms towards us making us go 'awww' on her...

Niel picked her up gently in his arms and kissed her cheek and then mine...

We all shared a hug Ahana in between looking at his papa giggling...this was that I always wanted my happy family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely readers
Happy independence day to you all...

Today's chapter was dedicated to all the soldiers and officers who stay far away from their family and loved ones for their duty and for our mother earth..

Many soldiers have also lost their lives without taking their small little hearts in their arms nor they have glanced once at them...

Its really heart touching and heart welling...
Salute to all the soldiers and officers for their work to keep us safe...

Thank you guys...I hope I didn't disappointed you all..
Bubye...tataaaa guys
Take care love you all.