The Perfect Portrait...

Girl's view:

Standing in front of the canvas, I brushed my small finger tips to make this painting more beautiful than it is, my fingers bear colors of joy, excitement, adoration, devotion and love...

I smoothly curved down his reflexes and smooth turns of hard work and passion which he has.

Its been 7 days that I have been watching him everyday in the early morning hours to complete my perfect portrait. He is there in front of my eyes..but..but...but..

But my glass window and his gym glass window is the barrier for me to touch him...... well not to forget the 8 meters distance between us.

Today also I'm here to repeat the same routine of mine but to my dismay he had caught me up staring at him I guess so....

I mean the person who used to go from one corner to the other corner of the gym everyday to try new exercises is now standing at the same place for 1 hour, with his reflexing muscles holding the dumbbells..... This was his first and the last exercise for today since he entered the gym.

It was a site for sore eyes, his skin glowing due to the layer of sweat forming on the surface of his already glowing skin, his changing expressions after his every reflexes...I can now see his beautiful deep  auburn eyes, his sharp nose, and his lips surrounded by perfect beard one can ever have and his smirking lips...wait..what...oh no!!!

Shit avni he caught you red handed dumbo, I quickly pulled off the curtains and rested my back on the glass window which was now covered with cloth....

I can sense my heart thumping loud with heating sensation on my already red cheeks..

**************************************************************
Boy's View:
Walking through the stairs up and corridors I finally reached to my morning destination, my workout place, my lovely gym...

I met with suraj as I entered, my gym trainer or you all can also frame it as my long lost friend, I greeted him with a tight hug and some sweet words... I asked him the same question which I daily enquire.. that is.. " Is my special place occupied???" 
 Well this place became my special place the day I saw cute little girl across the street standing in her apartment drawing something, I would rather say painting something or someone's picture...It was may be 4 days before where i first saw her.

And today I literally prayed in my mind to God for her presence there..in front of my eyes..and yes God heard me, she was there today as well...

She is looking more beautiful today, sun rays kissing her soft skin enhancing it more, her front hairs disturbed her view making her fingers glide through her cheek to remove those strands and thereby coloring her already fluffy red cheeks making her more cute and adorable...

I was busy playing with the dumbbell or precisely staring at the cute creature by the corner of my eyes...Her smile giving an effect to her face making it more brighter and prettier than ever...

Her small doe shaped eyes looking in my direction with her lost self, Her eyes were surfing through me I guess, For which a smirk made its way to appear on my face, leaving my dumbbell I pulled my already folded hands towards my chest.

She quickly disappeared by replacing curtains over her place making me smile more harder. my right hand found its way on the back of my neck, I saw suraj coming towards me and questioning through his eyes about my face making me realize about my blushing face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Girl's View:

After returning from my tiring ' book editors' job. I freshened up and made some coffee for myself to relax. Just when I took first sip from my coffee mug, I heard door bell ringing continuously, I kept the mug on the small table and hurried my way towards the door, across it was standing a person having impatience in him/her.... Arggg....I opened my mouth to shout at the person also half words left my mouth but it soon the words died along drying my throat with my mouth wide opened which was soon closed by the person standing in front of me.

It was non other than the person in the portrait itself. I soon asked him to come inside when I realized about him standing still at the door....I saw him sitting comfortably at the couch, I asked him directly about his unexpected appearance for which his reply was " Hii I'm niel khanna your new neighbor" for which my eyes widened, he asked for coffee..i guess aroma of coffe must've hit his nose, i went in the kitchen to bring coffee from him and when i returned back the hall was empty..I turned my head towards left to find mr.niel khanna staring at his own portrait which was finally completed by me today. I hastened my steps towards him and stood exactly infront of the portrait interrupting his gaze to witness it. I smiled nervously at him and he gave me his charming smile which made me happy at instant. We both sat on the couch opposite to each other, I handed him over the coffee mug which he didn't took but instead sipped coffee from my mug ' thats my coffee cup from which i already drank, you can have this...' But the reply of him made me flabbergasted ' I love sweet coffee avni!!!" and he winked.

================================================================

Hii guys, so here's second one shot story of our lovely avniel...well I am trying new style of writing I hope you all are liking it

And do tell me how was today's update

Thank you vely much

lub you guys

Seema..