Chapter 16: Happy Christmas Ball and Merry New Year (Part 2)

A/N Here is part two of the last chapter, and possibly the last chapter I post for a while, so I hope you all enjoy it. Also, Happy New Year all of my lovely readers. I thought this chapter would be a wonderful way to bring in the new year. Let's hope 2021 is better than 2020 was. (Fingers crossed)

Disclaimer: I don't own the Harry Potter characters or anything Harry Potter related. I do own the OC Jasmine and the plot of this story.

An hour before the ball:

It was an hour before the ball was set to begin. The girls were getting ready, but Jasmine really wanted to talk with Sirius. She wanted to go over the plan one more time before the ball. It had to be full proof or as fool proof as they could make it. Luckily, Jaz was able so sneak away from Lily when her cousin went to get the dresses out of the closet. They had already done their hair and makeup, so Jaz knew this was probably the only time she would get to sneak off and find Sirius.

Thankfully, it wasn't very hard to find the boy. He was in his room also getting ready for the ball, but he wasn't taking nearly as much time as the girls were.

Sirius heard Jasmine enter the room. He figured she would be stopping by to go over the plan again. What he didn't expect when he finally turned around was to see that his girlfriend had been transformed. So, when Sirius saw Jasmine, he was staring. He couldn't believe the transformation that had been made to her in such a short time, but in reality, it actually wasn't that short of a time. It was actually done in about 4-5 hours Jasmine wasn't actually sure.

Sirius didn't stare at Jaz for much longer though, as she hit him upside the head. "Hey, Pads. Stop staring. I don't have much time before she finds me again."

Sirius started at her confused. "Before who finds ..." Trailing off, Sirius realized Jaz was talking about Lily. "Oh. Um, well, what is it you wanted to talk about Mare?" He asked trying to come off as coy.

"I just wanted to go over the plan one more time."

"I figured that was why you were here but are you sure that is the only reason you came to find me." Sirius gave her a suggestive wink.

She responded by smacking him upside the head again. "Yes, that is the only reason. I'll have you know that if we start snogging, Lily is bound to find out that I snuck off to see you, and we don't need her being suspicious about our plan."

"Okay fine Mare. Have it your way, but I'll get you later." Sirius gave his girlfriend another wink before getting back to the real reason Jasmine was in his room. "So, what do you want to go over for the plan?"

"I just want to make sure that we are sure about what our jobs are."

"Jobs?" Sirius raised an eyebrow. "Wow, Mare, I didn't realize I was your job now."

Jasmine whacked him again, but this time she went for his arm. "You know what I meant. I just wanted to make sure that we are both on track for getting James and Lily together tonight. Or at the very least getting Lily to realize her feelings for James. I would like to see that they are at least friends by the end of the night at the very least."

"Of course. But if I know James, and I do, he is going to make that very hard."

Jasmine nodded her head in agreement. "So, let's go over the plan once more."

"Fine." Sirius sighed. "But the plan is basically just me and you trying to get James and Lily alone the entire night. Although, I'm still not sure how we are going to get Lily to accept a dance from James. That part is going to be tricky."