Chapter 7: The First of Two Incidents to Come

A/N Enjoy the Drama my readers. It is sure to be an interesting chapter that I have planned. The next 1-2 chapters will also be highly drama filled. Also, 1 more note, I almost cried while writing this chapter, so be prepared.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Harry Potter characters or anything Harry Potter related. I do own the OC Jasmine and the plot of this story.

Soon enough the Christmas break was over, and Jasmine was heading back with Lily to Hogwarts. On the train ride, Jasmine sat with Lily during the first half of the train ride this time and sat the Marauders during the second half. When Jasmine saw the marauders again, she hugged each of them. Then she proceeded to thank them all for the wonderful gifts, especially Sirius. She even told James about how Lily had thrown away the chocolates he sent and then took them out of the trash. He made a good call getting her chocolate.

After talking about Christmas and the presents they got for a bit, the marauders started to discuss and make plans for the first full moon of January. They were excited to finally be able to help Remus. They hadn't had any opportunities to transform over the holiday break without their parents or Lily in Jasmine's case getting suspicious. So, they were rather excited to break out their animagi forms again.

Their first time out in their animagi forms was a bit rocky. They had some trouble and at one point almost lost Remus, but they were able to keep everything together by the end of the night. They did not manage to get through the night without several scrapes and bruises. Well, some of them were a bit more serious than scrapes and bruises, but it was nothing that the four of them couldn't handle.

Remus was so upset that he had hurt them that he almost stopped Jasmine and the boys from coming during the second full moon of the year. He didn't manage to stop them, though. There wasn't really a way that he could have stopped them really. Jasmine and the boys were going to come even if Remus was worried about them getting hurt. They wanted to be there for their friend.

The second time they went out at the full moon went way better than the first time. This time there were only scrapes and bruises. They were able to keep Remus from going too far away from them. They all stayed together. They were starting to get the hang of it. So, as they continued their nightly activities as animagi, they were able to get less bruises and scrapes. There were a few close calls at the beginning of their adventures that Jasmine was pissed off at the boys for even letting happen, but otherwise, the only people that got hurt were themselves.

Then, the "prank" happened. This event or incident would set off a chain reaction for the remainder of the rest of the marauders time at Hogwarts.

It was a couple of weeks before Easter Holidays that it happened. It was the night of the full moon. Jasmine had been getting some stuff ready for another night out in her animagi form in her dorm. Then Lily came in. Before Lily could see what her cousin was doing, Jasmine had managed to hide what she was doing. It was just in time too, otherwise Lily would have found out that she was planning on sneaking out tonight. If she found that out, then there would be no way that Jasmine would be able to escape the dorm room to join the boys.

Lily approached her cousin. "Hey, Mina," Lily starts. She is giving her a puppy dog look; Jasmine knew Lily only did when she wanted something.

"Okay, what do you want Lily?"

"What makes-" Jasmine gives Lily a hard stare. "Okay, whatever. Could you please get Potter and Black to quiet down? I can hear them all the way in the common room. I don't know what they are yelling about, but I can't concentrate on the book I'm reading if they keep yelling."