Chapter 6: Christmas Holidays with Lily

A/N I did it. Another chapter! I don't have much else to say except I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Harry Potter characters or anything Harry Potter related. I do own the OC Jasmine and the plot of this story.

It had been over a month since their Halloween prank. In that time, Jasmine was finally able to help the boys and herself become animagi. They had actually been animagi for about a week at this point. Since there hadn't been a full moon yet, they hadn't gone out as their animagi yet. They did test out their animagi within the Shrieking Shack, though. It was the only place that any of them could possibly think of where no one would see them or anything. There was no chance they would get caught within the Shrieking Shack.

Remus, the only one not an animagi, stood in the corner of the room and watched the transformations. It was hard for him to be in the shack and not think about the other times he had been in there. Those thoughts were driven out of his mind as he watched his friends try to transform. It was hilarious watching James and Sirius. It was like they were trying to push something out of them. Just the looks on their faces were enough to send Remus into hysterics. They all turned to him, only to see him fall to the floor in laughter. It was during that time that Peter, surprisingly, transformed into a rat. No one noticed, though, because they were all staring at Remus like he was crazy. It wasn't until Remus had finally settled down that they noticed that Peter was no longer behind them. They all looked around trying to find out what happened to their friend. Then Jaz noticed the rat sitting on the floor.

"Um..., guys," Jaz started a bit shakily. The turned to look at her. "I think I found Peter." She pointed to the rat sitting on the floor. They were astonished it was Peter who was the first to transform first. That quickly wore off and was replaced with James' and Sirius' laughter. They quickly shut up when they saw Jaz glare at them. They didn't want to get on her bad side.

By the end of the night, they were all able to transform into their animagi. After Peter was able to turn himself back, James managed to transform. He transformed into a stag, which was ridiculously awesome to Jasmine. Soon after James was Sirius. Sirius transformed into a big black dog, which Jaz found hilarious. She broke out into laughter, which only caused the boys minus Sirius to give her confused looks. The black dog that was Sirius just cocked his head at her, which caused her to laugh more, so Sirius transformed back.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jaz? What is so funny that my animagi is a black dog?" Sirius questioned the girl. It frustrated him that this cute girl thought his animagi is so funny. It shouldn't be funny.

Before Sirius could get anymore pissed off at Jasmine, Jasmine was able to calm down enough to answer his questions. "Sorry. I just couldn't help myself. The irony was just too much." The boys stared at her, confused. Jasmine groaned. "Ugh! Guys, don't you remember, Sirius dressed up as a black dog for Halloween. There's also the fact that, uh, his name means dog black, but I think the real irony is his Halloween costume." The boys finally got it and James broke out laughing. Sirius gave a couple chuckles. He did enjoy the irony of it all after all. The other two boys joined in with the laughing. It was then, while the boys were all laughing, that Jasmine transformed. The boys, who were not looking at her when she transformed, turned to Jasmine to see why she wasn't laughing with them. In her place, was a horse. She was a beautiful reddish-brown horse. He mane and tail were lighter in color, almost like a blondish brown. She was gorgeous, for a horse. Then she transformed back.

They practiced transforming a few more times to make sure they had it down before they left the shack. They would have spoken on the way up to the castle about their transformations on the way up to the castle, but they didn't want to chance being caught. It was way passed curfew and if anyone caught them, it would ruin everything. They took some of the secret passages they knew of to get pack to the tower and then said goodnight in the common room. The four animagi were super excited at what they had accomplished. The lone werewolf was just touched at what great friends he had found.