Chapter 19: Rollercoaster Ride

A/N This chapter will be mainly what I originally planned to put in the last chapter about Jaz and Remus planning out how to get Jily together. I would have put this in the last chapter, but it was already so long, and you have all been waiting so long, I didn't want to make you all wait any longer for a new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Harry Potter characters or anything Harry Potter related. I do own the OC Jasmine and the plot of this story.

A few days after Jasmine's breakdown is when they all decided to finally tell Lily the truth. They decided that Jaz would be the one to bring Lily up to the boys' dorm room since she was most likely to follow her up there.

So, after dinner, Jaz lured Lily up to the boys' dorm. Though when Lily saw that Jaz was leading her toward the stairwell for the boys' dorms, she stopped her cousin by grabbing her arm. "Wait, Mina. Where are you going? Are you taking me up to the boys' dorm to try and get me together with James? Because you better not be."

They were standing at the base of the stairs that led to the boys' dorms. Jaz looked back at Lily who still was gripping her cousin's arm. Then she decided to explain herself. "Lils, I told you that I couldn't tell you what I am keeping from you because it wasn't my secret. Well, I told the boys about how I hate keeping something from you, and James came up with this great idea about how we should tell you the truth. It was his idea after the rest of the boys agreed with him about telling you. So, I am taking you to their dorm as in accordance with James' plan. In the dorm is where we can finally tell you the truth. And before you argue that this could have been done elsewhere, it can't because we all really don't want the rest of the student body to know."

Lily stared at her cousin in awe. "You're serious?" Lily questioned. She was surprised that James would even consider agreeing let alone telling her the truth. She already knew how he felt about her (the same way she felt about him), but she didn't think his feelings were strong enough to have him considering trusting her with a well-guarded secret of his and the rest of his little group, the "Marauders." Soon Lily got lost in her thoughts about the Marauders and James. She got so lost in thought that by the time Jaz managed to bring her out of her thoughts, the two girls were standing outside of the boys' dorm.

Upon entering the dorm room, the two girls were met with the sight of four boys arguing in the middle of the room. The arguing, though, abruptly stopped when they heard Jaz slam the dorm door closed. They all turned toward the sound, and upon seeing Jaz and Lily, the boys decided that they could argue more later. None of them were going to dare to start arguing lest they feel the wrath of one Jasmine Dupont. Instead of arguing, James and Sirius greeted the girls. Then they went up to the girls and looped their arms with each of the girls. Sirius looped his arms with his girlfriend and James looped arms with Lily, who actually didn't try to protest. The boys then led the two girls further into the room to where there where to chairs that they had placed in the center of the room. The girls each took a seat and waited.

Nothing was said for what felt like forever, or at least to Lily it felt like that. So, not being able to stand the silence (or suspense) any longer, Lily spoke up. "So, were you planning on telling me this secret anytime soon, or..." Lily trialed off.

James held up a finger in response. See, after they all decided to tell Lily about their animagi status (and that it was James' idea), they decided that James would actually be the one to come up with the plan. They, Jasmine in particular, didn't really want to lie to Lily completely. Anyway, James' plan was pretty simple but yet somewhat insane. Instead of just straight up telling Lily the secret, James wanted to just show her. "Seeing is believing after all," he had said. So, James held up his finger to Lily because he was still getting ready to change into a stag. Plus, he still wanted to build some more suspense.