Day 20: Pain Play

This is another request! I will not say who it is unless I get their permission! Also I did a little bit of a different take on pain play so oops, also this is around 3500 words so buckle up!
⚠️Warnings⚠️: clinginess, cussing, orgasm denial, vibrator use, HEAVY BDSM, tied up, femdom, blowjob, PIV sex, hickeys, dry humping, praise kink, degrading comments, basically the whole nines
Y/N's POV

Ethan had been clingy all day, always by my side and following my every action. This isn't a complaint for me, but having him attached to my hip does have its downfalls, but I don't want to focus on that.

Ethan had been holding my hand, grabbing my hips, kissing me, and finding any chance he could to have me in his hands. He even found a way to sneak in some quite vulgar touches, such as grabbing my breast, inner thigh, or ass, which of course was followed by a high pitched "Ethan!" and a playful smack.

Eventually I had enough, he wanted my attention, so he was gonna get it.

We are relaxing on the bed, watching some random show we found on Netflix, I lay against the pillows staring at the tv whilst Ethan has his head on my chest and leg crossed over mine. My right hand danced over his back, fingertips ghosting over the fabric of his shirt, that is until I feel Ethan's head move. This dork decides to nustle his head into my chest, more specifically into the space between my breasts. He closes his eyes and relaxes in this position, my eyes weren't even on the show anymore, now just staring at the choice that this weirdo has just made.

"What the fuck are you doing" I say, not even asking at this point. Ethan looks up at me with big pouty eyes that are so adorable it's almost criminal. "What do you mean?" Ethan asks, and I almost feel bad, hence the almost.

"You're so touchy today, it's not bad, but why?" I say back, awaiting the lovely answer I've been wanting all day. "I just love feeling you, I want you all over me" Ethan responded, and I am a bit taken aback, lord knows I want to be on him all day everyday; and what is stopping us? But I also love a good show, so I'm just gonna pester him more.

"You really want me all over you?" I say, Ethan gulps in response, "you want me to touch you?" I nearly purr. He responds with a nod, I take this an answer and look down to Ethan's lips and grab his hair to give him a kiss. Connecting our lips and keeping a hold on Ethan's locks, pushing his head towards mine and pressing our bodies together.

I pull away from the kiss to find Ethan looking for more, which doesn't surprise me. "Come on, let's lay you down here" I say, leading Ethan so he was laying on his back, making him comfortable before grabbing his wrists and pushing them above his head. "You really think you're gonna touch me all day like that, and I'm not gonna do something about it?" I say in a dominant voice, loud and clear for Ethan, hoping he catches my drift. I can see the excitement and curiosity in his eyes, the slight fear shining in creating a mixture of emotions written across his face.

I smile down to Ethan to reassure him and the corner of his lips twitch to show he is ok with this. "Stay here" I say before moving off of our bed, digging in the nightstand for the handcuffs we have in there somewhere. I grab the fuzzy restraints and dangle them for Ethan to see, he smiles before I toss the metal on the bed to search for more in the nightstand. Grabbing the vibrator, some lube, and two of Ethan's ties we kept in there for 'safe keeping'.

"Take your clothes off" I say, Ethan looks confused and I thought my order was clear enough. So, I take matters into my own hands, moving him so he is sitting up and pulling his shirt off of him. Ethan squirmed a bit but helped me in the process, "can you do it now?" I order, hoping he understands my urgency. Ethan pulls the rest of his clothes off, sitting on the bed, bare and dumbfounded.

I move so I can straddle Ethan's waist, "hands" I demand, and he presents his wrists for me to chain up. I grab one wrist and put the handcuff around it, connecting the other end to our bed frame, doing the same to his other arm. Ethan's eyes followed my actions, staring at his restraints that held him to the bed post, after I finished the process he looked to me for my next actions. "I'm not done yet" I say, pulling myself to the bottom of the bed, grabbing his ankles tying them to the frame. I got off the bed to look at Ethan, staring at him, watching as he pulls against the restraints a bit. He looks so perfect, tied up, ready for anything I do to him.