Day 6: Public

⚠️Warnings⚠️: public fingering, kissing, dirty talk, cussing, and surprises
Y/N's POV

Our 4 year anniversary had snuck up on us, at least I thought. Ethan had been working so hard, and seeing him make his dreams come true has become our whole life, and I couldn't ask for anything better. I lost track of dates and before I realized it was a week before our anniversary, I had pulled together a thoughtful gift that had to do with our first date, I tried my hardest to make it the best I could, and honestly if Ethan didn't get me anything in return, I wouldn't mind. He is making his dreams come true and that is what matters.

On the day of our anniversary, I woke up to a cold and empty bed, sad that my lover was nowhere to be seen. I looked around, rubbing my eyes just trying to find that goof. I got up and walked downstairs to see Ethan cooking breakfast, which he never did. I smiled so wide and walked up behind me and gave his neck a peck, "good morning, my love" I said quietly into his shoulder.

He quickly spun around and grabbed a hold of my sides, we laughed and he continued to give me kisses all over my cheeks. "Ok! Ok!" I said exasperated, all of the air leaving my lungs as I had laughed too hard. He stopped and gave me a big kiss on the lips, then saying, "good morning to you too, beautiful". I smiled big and held onto him giving him a hug, "hey! Don't make me burn your breakfast" he said as he swatted my butt as he pulled away to flip the pancakes. I pouted and went to sit at our kitchen island, not before stealing a piece of bacon, "soooo, what's so special today that you decided to make breakfast?" I said with a smile as I leaned my cheek against my hand.

He turned at me with a surprised face that just made me start laughing, "I'm kidding! I know!" I yelled out as he rolled his eyes and laughed at me. I walked back over to him and said a quiet, "happy anniversary" before giving him a soft kiss, he put his hands down on my lower back, leading down. I pulled away and looked at him with a smirk, "woah, tiger. It's only 9, gotta save desert for after dinner" I said. He gave a pouty face and said, "put I want it now" as we laughed and I went to sit again.

We had breakfast and spent most of our day relaxing, he didn't have to work, he had prerecorded so we could spend the day together. We laid on the couch entangled in each other's limbs, leaving gentle kisses on each other's skin as we watched movies. When suddenly, our google home had gone off, an alarm sounding through our living room, I looked at Ethan quizzically and he just smiled as he turned the device off.

"I have something to show you" Ethan said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch to our room. We walked in and he told me to sit on the bed and wait, like a dog. I waited as he walked into our closet and pulled out something that sounded like fabric, I got giddy and he noticed as he popped his head around the door frame to see my big smile. "Close your eyes, love" he said, I obeyed and just sat there with my hands folded as I waited patiently. I heard fabric touch the bed, as Ethan walked to the bed then he stood in front of me. "You can open your eyes" he said as he grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes.

"I have plans for tonight, I am not giving you too much information. I got this for you, and I'd like for you to wear it. You don't have to, if it's not your style, I just-"

"Ethan! Oh my goodness!" I screeched as I saw the beautiful dress next to me, a beautiful f/c (favorite color) dress, it was shorter but it wasn't promiscuous. It was cut exactly how I loved my dresses to be, and I was so happy. I looked at Ethan to see him looking at me with a smile, I stood up and connected my lips with his. "It's absolutely perfect, I'd love to wear it" I said. His whole face lit up as I grabbed his torso and held him close.

"We have to leave at 6:40, we will take an Uber and we will be there for a little while" he said as we hugged, I was full of happiness as I pulled away from him and started to look more at the dress. I loved how the fabric looked, it was so soft and it flowed beautifully.

I walked over to my vanity and started to get myself ready, doing my makeup to my standards, and making my hair look presentable. Ethan went downstairs as I didn't want him to see what I looked like before we left, I put on tan heels (or what shoes you are comfortable in :]) and I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30, I probably should head down to Ethan. I started down the stairs and saw him in his black button up and his black dress pants, he sat on the couch, his legs spread as he sat comfortably. He looked up and his face lit up, his smile so bright it could light up the room. I smiled down at him, I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked to him to give him a kiss. I wanted to touch his hair but he looked like he put his time into it, he looked beautiful.

"Are you ready?" He asked, as he grabbed my hand, "as I'll ever be" I said as we walked out to the Uber. The drive to the mysterious place was ok, we saw beautiful lights and the city was gorgeous. We were in LA and we eventually arrived to a beautiful restaurant, we got out and Ethan paid the driver. My eyes were wide as I stared at the women in dresses, waiters in suits, and the coat drop off. Ethan and I walked to the hostess hand in hand, "Nestor" Ethan said confidently, his voice sounding so powerful just by saying his last name. We were brought to our booth, Ethan and I sat next to each other, I swear we are inseparable.

"Ethan, t-this is gorgeous" I said as I looked around the scenery, the beautiful chandeliers and tall ceilings. I turned to him to see his eyes set on me, "I know you are" he responded as I blushed. Even after 4 years he still puts butterflies in my stomach.

As we looked through my menu his hand caressed my thigh, the tablecloth brushing my leg as he moved his palm and fingers against my delicate skin.

"What are you doing?" I said quietly to him, his hand reaching up further. "I don't want to wait until after dinner" he said as he pushed his hand to touch my panties, his skilled fingers brushing delicately against my clit, making my breath leave my lungs.

"We can't do that here! Not here!" I yelled quietly at him, "I think I am" he responded as he pushed my panties to the side. His fingers rubbing my clit a little bit harder now, it was hard to keep my breaths steady and my moans quiet, but when the waiter came over I swear there was almost a disaster.

"And what for you sir?" The waiter asked, "I think I'll have the steak" Ethan responded. Then both of their gazes ended on me, "and for you ma'am?" He questioned, my breath was uneven as Ethan quickened his finger's pace, "I think the same" I quickly said as I handed the menu to the young gentleman.

He walked away and I quickly exhaled and smacked Ethan's leg under the table, I glared and him and said, "seriously?", "you and I both know you like this" he said as he put his finger under my chin as he still rubbed me under the table. As I felt myself get closer I grabbed his wrists with both of my hands, closing my eyes and trying not to moan. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, and looking intently into my eyes. As soon as I felt myself starting to cum, he pulled his hand away, wiping some of my wetness on my thighs and panties, then pulling his hand up to lick his fingers.

My jaw dropped as he did this all while staring at me, as soon as I looked away I realized our food was coming. I scooted away from him and folded my napkin over my lap, crossing my ankles and folding my hands.

Our food arrived and I looked at it and thanked the waiter, he walked away.

"This looked delicious" I said, Ethan looked at me, he leaned into my ear and said, "I bet it doesn't taste as good as you". I leaned in and kissed him and knew when we got home, we were not going to take it easy on each other.