Day 12: Passionate and Slow

⚠️Warnings⚠️: breast grabbing, cussing, dirty talk, PIV, dry humping,
Y/N's POV

Sex with Ethan is heavenly. The attention gave to the details is incredible and only heightens the experience. Most of our sex is rough, fast paced, lots of teasing, and full of deep rooted passion, not usually going slow or taking our time in the normal sense.

But tonight, that will change. I want to pull Ethan away from our normal, I don't want to fuck him, I want to make love. I want to portray my emotions with my body, show him that sex isn't just pounding and fucking.

Ethan sat on the couch downstairs, I sat on our bed, thinking of that lovely boy. I yelled down to him and asked him to come upstairs, he yelled back a yes as I heard his footsteps trudging up the stairs.

As soon as his lovely face entered the room I can feel myself getting wetter with excitement. "Come here love" I say as I laid back to rest on our lovely pillows, he smiles and lays with me. "So what did you want, babe?" Ethan asks, he held me close to his chest my head moving with the rise and fall of his chest. I pulled my right arm around to softly rub his chest, avoiding his nipples as they are very sensitive.

"You" I say, he smiles and puts his finger under my chin, turning my head so I would look at him. His finger brushed over my lips, a gasp leaving him as I kissed him, grabbing his head and pushing him towards me.

I felt him pull away and let a sigh out, I decided to sit myself up and give him some pleasure. I settled myself on his hips, so I could grind down and dry hump him.

I brought my hips down against his and rubbed myself back and forth on him, his head fell back as he grabbed my hips and led me how he wanted. A whimper left his lips when I pressed myself against him harder, the slow thrusts of our hips and the quiet groans leaving our mouths created a heavenly feeling and a pleasure to all of the senses.

"Please, Y/N. Get under me, please" the begs left Ethan's mouth, making my panties get even wetter if possible. I laid on the bed and let Ethan get on top of me, he bent down to kiss me, our lips touched and I felt myself give into him more.

He grabbed my pants and pulled them down, rubbing my thighs and leading to the spot between them. A soft whimper left my lips as he rubbed my clit, "please Ethan, don't tease" I moaned wanting him to just get inside me.

He laughed and pulled his own pants off, teasing as he took my panties off, my hands grasping at his shoulders. After my panties were thrown to the other side of the room, I grabbed his boxers and tore them off of him, "woah, slow down a bit baby" he said before I grabbed his butt and pulled him closer to me and kissed him again, his lips massaging mine and pulling more emotions from me.

When I felt him pull away and sit up, I looked up and saw him reach down, he grabbed the insides of my thighs and parted them. He looked down and he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, bringing his hand down to brush his thumb against my clit. "Ethan, please" I pleaded, hoping my constant begging wasn't getting to him.

"I'm going, baby girl" he said lowly and he brought his hips to slide between mine, he took his hand to lead his member into me, a loud sigh leaving both of our lips. He slowly thrust in and out letting us feel the beginnings of our intense pleasure start, his hand reached down to grab my breast through my shirt, squeezing and massaging my boob.

My hands reached up to grasp his hair, pulling and tugging as I know how much he likes it. His head ducked down to kiss my neck, sucking and and biting on the sensitive skin.

My chest started to rise and fall faster and faster as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. My head falling back into the pillows and leaving my neck vulnerable to Ethan, he sucked even more leaving dark marks against my neck, his thrusts become faster as moans left my mouth.

Ethan realized I started to get close when the tugs on his hair became harder and more often, he brought his hand that was grasping my boob down to my clit, rubbing and pressing to bring me to my climax.

"Fuck, Ethan. Keep going" I moaned as he continued to rub and fuck me, going a bit faster and his eyes rolled back.

As his thrusts sped up, he put his left forearm next to my head, he rested his forehead against mine, not connecting our lips or looking me in the eyes, he closed his eyes and he just continued thrusting hard. His heavy breaths leaving his lips and touching my lips, I opened my mouth as well to let out my moans and breaths. Our air mixing and the hot breaths hitting our faces, the sweat on Ethan's forehead giving him a beautiful glow.

He looks so beautiful, his eyes shut and his mouth open and slack. Ethan's name left my lips many times, each time he heard his name he let out a groan.

He let out a low growl and went faster, "Ethan, please I'm gonna~" I moaned right as I came, my body turning to stone, becoming cold and still. My orgasm was wracking through me and my body didn't know how to react, my hips pushing forwards against Ethan, my head slamming into the pillows, my heart beating at 1000 bpm. As I shook through my orgasm I felt Ethan put both of his hands next to my head, pretty much forcing himself into me, "fuck, you're gonna make me cum" he moaned.

After a bit more time of him pushing himself into me, I felt the hot liquid shoot inside me and Ethan's body stiffen up. "Y/N~" he mewled, after his body relaxed he pulled out and laid next to me.

"Thank god for birth control" he said as we both laughed as we cuddled.