Day 3: Bath/Hottub

⚠️Warnings⚠️: kissing, PIV, massaging, sex, and clit attention
Y/N's POV

PAX had gone great, Ethan and I had finished the weekend but we decided to stay a few days after to just to have a mini vacation and spend time with each other. Our hotel room has become our home, or clothes put away in the drawers, our kitchenette filled with some snacks, and our bathroom had all of our necessities in it. We just had yet to use the jacuzzi tub that was in the corner of our bathroom, we had been wanting to, but we have just been too tired to even think of relaxing in there. That was until now.

It was the day after PAX ended, Ethan and I slept in, we cuddled, had coffee, and watched Netflix. Eventually we decided we should do something today, at least get out and tour the city. Boston had been beautiful, but we haven't been able to fully immerse ourselves into it yet, so we got up and got ready.

Ethan got ready and decided to wear his black ripped jeans, a 90's button up, and some white sneakers that for some reason said "left" and "right" on the respective shoe. I got dressed into some random clean clothes I had left, we grabbed sweatshirts and started to head out. We grabbed an Uber and went to the aquarium. The grand entrance welcomed us and we grabbed our tickets and we were encompassed by the wonderful aquatic animals.

Soon we made our way to a tunnel that was surrounded by a tank, Ethan and I stopped to take pictures. He sat on a bench and he looked around at the water around us, and it was perfect, he looked beautiful just admiring the wonderful world around him. I grabbed a picture of him then went up to him and kissed his forehead, causing him to hug my waist and for us to both giggle. He then stood up and we continued our adventures.

After a few hours of staring at fish, making fun of their names, and puffing our cheeks out like puffer fish, Ethan and I became tired and we just wanted to relax and spend time with each other. We went back to the hotel and we both flopped onto our shared bed. We cuddled with each other and just spent some time appreciating the silence and the breathing of each other. But, I soon just wanted more and wanted to do something.

"Babe" I whined out. He hummed, acknowledging what I said.

"I want to do something" I said.

"I got a few ideas" he said as he wiggled his eyebrows, I giggled, "not like that, you perv!" I exclaimed as I slapped his chest.

"Well, why don't we use the tub we have been waiting to use" he said, the idea not sounding bad.

"Is this your whole plan just so you get to see me naked?" I said with my eyes giving him a stare.

"That wasn't my first intention" he said quietly, I laughed and grabbed his hand to pull him into the bathroom.

I started the water and turned it so it was warm, but not too hot, I threw in some of the bubbles the room service had left, and turned to Ethan holding some candles that were left on the counter. He shrugged his shoulders and I decided to light them, hopefully making it more peaceful. I turned back to Ethan to find him just staring. 

He looked at me and just smiled, "what are you waiting for?" I asked with a laugh.

"Oh!" he said and we both laughed as we started to undress, he finished and looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows again as he started to climb into the jacuzzi tub. He sat down in the corner and left his legs spread so I could sit between them. I turned the lights off, leaving the room dim and lit by candles, he smiled and I continued. I looked at him quizzically and started to join him, then turning to I could sit between his legs.

"I quite enjoy this view if you would like to stay here" he said as he grabbed my thighs, as my ass was right in his face. "Hey! I thought we decided that was not what we were doing" I whined out as I sat in between his legs, "Hmm, sure. Like you would mind" he said as I leaned back and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I don't appreciate the sass coming from you" I said, "you're one to talk" he responded as he put one hand on my hip and the other sliding up my torso, soon reaching up by my throat. A small sigh left my lips as he dragged his hand to cusp my throat, not hard, just gently dragging his palm over it. "Stop" I said, I expected it to come out powerful, but it only came out as a plea and a whimper.

"God you sound desperate, you're lucky I listen to you" he said in my ear and he dropped his hands to wrap around me as I relaxed more.

The bubbles had reached up to our chests, reminding me to turn the water off. "God, look at that. Almost forgot to turn the water off" I said as I reached forward and turned the lever to stop the water, he laughed a bit as I returned to his chest.

After a few moments of laying there, content and happy, his hands started to slide on my hips, massaging his fingers into my sides. A small groan had left my lips as I had been sore from walking so much in these past few days. He then started to massage me more, pressing his hands into sensitive spots, creating relief. Then he moved to my shoulders and back, I leaned forward to reveal my back and he smoothly pressed his hands into my delicate shoulders. He left small kisses, and love bites to signify his love, each time he hit a sore section a little moan left me lips, and he would smile against me.

"You sound beautiful, my love" he whispered, I smiled and brought my hand up to grasp his hair as he leaned his head on my shoulder. My eyes were closed and each time he pressed his lips to me my eyelashes would flutter, being so happy to have such a loving boyfriend.

I shifted my hips slightly and I hear a groan follow, "you better not be trying to turn me on, love" he whispered into my skin. I smiled even more and shifted again, "oh you want to play that game?" He asked as his head and hands left me.

I soon felt his hands back on me again, his right against my breast and his left on my inner thigh. He pushed me back into him and my head fell back on his shoulder, my eyes still closed and my lips parted.

He massaged my breast as his left hand trailed closer to my heat, leaving whispers of touch against my core. A needy, "please" left my lips as he got closer and closer, his boner against my back. He slid his fingers up my slit, a sigh leaving my lips as he ghosted over my clit. "You look so pretty" he whispered in my ear, his finger started to rub on my clit and I moaned.

As he started to rub faster I felt his lips on my neck, sucking, biting and kissing, causing my breath to leave my throat. "E-Ethan, I have to cum" I whined out to him, I felt his hands leave my core and my head sprang up, I looked over my shoulder and shot his daggers.

"Oh princess" Ethan laughed, he gripped my hips and lead me to turn around and face him, as soon as I saw him face to face I leaned down to kiss him. My hands went to his shoulders and his stayed on my hips, after a few moments, suddenly Ethan pulled me to hover over his cock. He then reached down to lead himself into me as I eased down, we both sighed out and smiled to each other.

I slowly started to move up and down on him, my head resting back on his shoulder, hoping to relax and appreciate him. We continued together, kissing and mouthing at each other, wanting to get closer and closer. It was impossible for us to be too close, even him being inside me was not close enough. As we got closer to our orgasms I felt Ethan reach his hand down and rub my clit again, making me moan out and dig my nails into his shoulder. He started to buck his hips up and I felt him to deeper, making him groan, we were coming undone all over each other and we couldn't keep it together.

Suddenly, my hips started shaking, stomach clenched, eyes closed, and my lips parted. A moan scratched up my throat as I felt myself cum on Ethan, my insides squeezed and he groans. He moves me faster as he started cumming in me, I talked him through it, whispering sweet nothings as I ran my fingers through his hair.

We both calmed as I rested against him, my head against his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my middle. We breathed against each other and relaxed our bodies.

"I thought you didn't want to have sex" Ethan said with a small laugh, I laughed against him and kissed his neck.

"What can I say, I can't resist you" I said before I kissed him and rested against him once again.

We sat for a few minutes before he loudly said, "oh shit! We never turned on the jets!", before we both laughed and I splashed him.