Day 26: Choking / Breath Play

⚠️Warnings⚠️: sub!ethan, degradation, teasing, oral (male receiving), thigh grinding, nipple play (male receiving), begging, vulgar explanations, CHOKING, use of "good boy, darling, sweetheart, my love", there is short aftercare at the end

Y/N's POV

He just looks so perfect in anything. His all-black suit from UA fits his body in all of the right places, and his loud button-ups compliment his broad chest, but more than anything, he looks good in nothing. 

In the wee hours of the morning, after long movie marathons and delving deep into Reddit and TikTok, we lay in our bed, in very few clothes grasping onto each other desperate for some kind of friction. 

"Please, Y/N- I need something" Ethan groans, his voice deeper as his tiredness is catching up to him. I smirk in response to his pleas, simply climbing on top of him as I remove any of the clothing remaining on my body. I see a grin shine over Ethan's face as he discards my top from my body, simply happy to have access to some of my most sensitive areas. 

I feel Ethan's hands slide up my back and press me down to force my boobs towards his face, his lips glide over my skin, leaving soft kisses and nibbling on the delicate area. Ethan's tongue slides over my nipple and causes a gasp to leave my lips open in surprise, I slowly pull away so I can help myself to his body. I slowly pull his sweatpants down to see his lack of underwear, with his meek smile glaring down at me. 

"How sluttish of you, can't even wear boxers in our own home" I softly regard, lifting myself and straddling his thigh, not providing Ethan any satisfaction. Ethan lets out a quiet whine at this comment and reaches out to grab my thighs, squeezing and pinching the pudge that lies there, knowing just how deeply he adores each inch of my body. I lean down and kiss Ethan's chest and suck gently on his skin, truly relishing in each desperate gasp he takes as my teeth graze over him. 

"Please, darling. I just want you, anything" Ethan desperately whines, "Oh, can't you be patient for me, please?" I sweetly say, as I look up at him with innocent eyes, I see his residual begs stopping in his chest as he huffs out impatiently. I resume my sweet assault on his chest and start to lead my mouth lower, awkwardly shuffling downward to find myself above his dick. "Can you be a good boy for me? Let me enjoy this?" I politely ask, I am met with eager nods that cause a mischievous grin to spread across my face. 

I slowly pout my lips and allow spit to fall directly onto Ethan's cock, his eyes are wide and follow the bead of saliva slide down his body. I smirk and lean my head down to suck him into my mouth, relaxing my throat and falling as far down as I could, mentally smiling as I feel him hit the back of my throat. "Please" I hear him pathetically whine, and I take that as my sign to begin moving on him. 

I hollow out my cheeks as I slide upwards on him, a shaky breath leaves his chest and I can feel him pulse in my mouth out of arousal. I continue the motions and can tell Ethan isn't arguing with that plan. I sneak my hand up and tighten it around Ethan's thigh, securing the other on his hip to support myself, knowing just how much he loves those finger print bruises. "Y/N I-I'm going to cum, get up here" I hear Ethan beg above me, that nearly causes me to stop, but then I remember that lovely, warm and sloppy feeling of his cum traveling down my throat, "Y/N- please". I love his whining, just his begging for me-"Y/N, please I need to be in you-", I abruptly pull off of him, unamused and quickly making my way up to his face. 

Ethan quickly notices my irritated manner and I see concern flicker in his eyes, "You can't let me have one thing for myself can you? It has to be what my slut wants, doesn't it?" I snap, and I see Ethan stutter to find a response. "I-I" he starts, "No." I cut him off, trailing my hand up his body tracing his nipple then finding my way to his jaw. "I have to please you don't I? You rely on me for pleasure, can't rut against anyone else begging to cum can you? They couldn't handle you, but when I just want to suck you off, I can't even do that?" I continue, as my hand finds its was to trace the veins in his neck as he puffs out labored breaths, "Please, Y/N" Ethan whines. 

My hand then fully wraps around Ethan's throat, squeezing and staring into his eyes as they roll back a bit, knowing that he whole heartedly is enjoying this. "God, you're enjoying this, just reveling in your own selfishness? I bet you don't even understand what I am telling you" I degrade, I see his eyes widen at my last statement but he struggles to respond. 

I then find myself straddling and rocking against Ethan's thigh, hoping to rut my frustrations out onto his thigh. He manages to meekly sputter out a version of my name and plead, I smile and I can tell he is nearly spent so I lead myself to over his cock and only releasing his throat to lead his cock into me. My hand is yet again around his throat and I sink down until he is fully sheathed inside me, I puff out a deep breath and smile as I stare down at Ethan's desperate face. 

I start to bounce on him, so in love with the feeling of his cock rocking within me, I lean down to leave a desperate kiss on his lips. Small and inconsistent moans release from my lips, which is puny compared to the amount of whines and full blown moans that Ethan lets out, knowing just how desperate he becomes when I ride him, and not to add choke him. 

With only a few more pumps I can tell Ethan is getting close, by the way his eyelids flutter and his lower abdomen tenses, I say in a sultry tone "Come on, cum for me, be my good boy", and with that I release my hand from Ethan's throat and I feel him cum for me, and with his deep release I feel the coil in my stomach unfurl and with a moan and a tense squeeze of my eyes I cum around him. 

I take a deep breath and pull myself off of Ethan, taking a breather and grabbing a rag from the bedside table, wiping down Ethan's thighs and cleaning myself off after. I toss the rag off to somewhere in the room, to hold Ethan and calm him from his high. 

"You were so good for me, my love. You did so good" I praise him, giving him the most comfort I can, doing so as I run my fingers up and down his arm. "May I hold you, darling?" I ask, prioritizing his comfort in this moment. Ethan nods and holds his arms out to me, "No, darling, come here" I say as I lay down, offering my chest for him to lay upon. He does exactly as I intend, nuzzling his face into my breasts and wrapping his arms around me, "Thank you, Y/N", "No need to thank me, I love you so dearly, I want nothing but for you to enjoy what we do" I respond, reminding him that I do this for us. "Do you enjoy our sex? Do you want anything more? I mean I can give you head right now if you'd-" 

"Darling, it's ok" I stop his freight train of thoughts, "I love our sex, good lord I would have se with you all day if I could, and even though I hate to turn down head from you, it's ok. You satisfy me and go above and beyond every single time", I explain. "You promise?" Ethan asks, "On everything, but if you are more intrigued to give me more head I won't decline" I say, and get the response of a toothy smile and a deep kiss from Ethan.

A/N 

Thank you so much for reading, truly. I have received some requests for more chapters so here I am lol, I am preparing for the next part of my life and I have been struggling a bit, and I found that writing (even this vulgar shit) has been something I can fall back onto for comfort. Thank you guys for being so amazing and interacting with these stories, you have made this a safe place that I can write in. Thank you guys so much! Love you all!