Day 24: Drunk

⚠️Warnings⚠️: alcohol consumption, grinding, making out, party setting, groping, public sex, hot tub sex
Y/N's POV

When Mark said he was going to be having a gathering at his house I did not expect it to be like this. Pounding music, alcohol galore, and youtubers and editors dancing and rubbing their bodies against each other. This may not seem like it happens, but I promise it does, because with the way Ethan has his body grinding against mine is almost too real. The sweat of his hands rubbing against my body, and his hips thrust in against mine, it almost sobers me up. Key word: almost.

The amount of alcohol in system could make any girl feel like they can fuck anyone in the room, but the only idea in my mind is to take Ethan to a back room and have him plow my brains out. And I am not even sorry for such crude thoughts.

Ethan's hands only go lower when one of our favorite songs starts to play, his digits squeezing my ass and causing a whimper to leave my lips. The devilish smile that plastered itself over Ethan's face made it clear he knew what he was doing, working me up in public and at this point I don't know if he wants me to pull him aside and fuck him or take him right here in the middle of Mark's living room, and I'm a bit afraid to ask. Thank goodness Ethan answers this for me and says in my ear, "come on little girl, let's go have some fun", he grabs my waist and pulls me towards the backyard.

We walk out back and there are only a few people outside, some sitting on lounge chairs nursing a beer, and a few dangling their legs into the pool.

When Ethan pulls his shirt off and tosses it to the side, it surprises me and makes me gasp. He only surprises me more when he pulls his shorts off and gives me a look, he nods his head towards the pool and reaches forward towards me. He pulls my shirt off leaving me only in my bralette and my shorts, he spreads an evil smile on his face and wraps his arms around me. I smile until he picks me up and jumps into the pool, my entire body engulfed in the water and Ethan's limbs wrapped around mine. When we finally come up for air I look to Ethan to see the shit eating grin that I love so much. I splash water at him and give him a huge smile, "how dare you!" I playfully yell and I see him dive down into the water.

I look for the goon under the water and I nearly give up until I feel myself go under again. I open my eyes and feel Ethan hug me, we swim up yet again laughing and having a good time.

After swimming a bit, Ethan and I end up in the hot tub, sitting nearly on top of each other, my leg draped over his, leaving my core vulnerable and begging for his attention. As we try to avoid facing the obvious, Ethan and I chug a conversation along, then somehow end up chugging more alcohol in the process.

Ethan and I have become so plastered and can barely avoid the idea of touching each other, I end up on his lap, straddling his hips and slowly grinding myself without trying to make it too obvious to others. "Such a good girl, pleasuring me in front of others" Ethan slurs and rubs my thigh. I feel my stomach start to cramp and twist in unbelievable ways, "come on, my girl. I want to see you come on me in front of these people" Ethan purrs into my ear, pushing me to grind against him even harder.

Without stopping I whisper, "but what if someone takes a video, or outs you on social media~", Ethan cuts me off, "I don't give a shit, I want to see you cum". Even though my judgement is foggy, I know that this will bite us in the ass later, whether it be Mark lecturing us or Amy grounding us from our hot tub privileges, it doesn't matter in the moment.

I feel Ethan's cock rub against me even more and it pushed me over the edge, my head falls against his shoulder and, in an effort to silence my moans, my teeth sink into his skin. "Good girl, let it out" Ethan coaxes my orgasm out, his hands rubbing my lower back and sides in order to comfort me.

As my adrenaline levels lower slightly, I hear the pitter patter of feet on the cement next to my head, I look up to see Tyler looking down at us. I immediately drop my head and let out a laugh and all I hear is Ethan say, "Tyler is being us isn't he?", I only laugh louder as Ty starts to lecture Ethan and I about something completely separate, something along the lines of 'not appreciating the amount of alcohol we are allowed', don't ask me, I'm simply a girl calming down from an orgasm.