Day 15: Body Worship

⚠️Warnings⚠️: negative self image, hints at choking, cunnilingus, body worship, cussing, and PIV
Y/N's POV

I had been feeling horrible today, looking in the mirror disgusted me, the mirror in the bedroom had been pushed to the side, and going to the bathroom was terrible as the glass on the wall stared back at me.

I stood in our bedroom, trying to find clothes that didn't make me feel gross, but none of my clothes would make me feel comfortable. So, I guess I'm going to have to just find some clothes that I don't absolutely hate.

Once I slid on the oversized sweatpants and sweatshirt, I just put on fuzzy socks and walked downstairs to the living room, flopping on the couch, hoping I could feel happy soon.

"Good morning, beautiful" Ethan said as he walked behind me to give me a kiss on the cheek, I turned myself on the couch to look at him, "don't say that" I said low and quiet, I turned back around to lay on the couch, my head laying on the arm rest.

I heard the footsteps of Ethan before I saw his head pop into my vision, he looked confused, and I don't like seeing him unhappy so I just closed my eyes. "You're not gonna ignore me, Y/N" Ethan said as he rubbed my upper arm, he got down on his knees and laid his head on my stomach, I opened my eyes to see him staring up at me. "Don't do that" I said, he sat himself up and just looked at me, shocked and confused again, "what is wrong, love. I want to help you" Ethan said, grabbing my hand and softly caressing it.

"I'm just uncomfortable, upset, and feeling gross" I said, "baby, are you able to explain a bit more?", "I just am uncomfortable in my body, I feel like a separate being from my body, it is not something I want to be a part of" I explained, hoping Ethan understood what I meant.

"I don't know if it matters, but I think your beautiful. Your body is the one thing that brings me pleasure, you look so elegant when you do anything, and you don't even know what it does to me" Ethan said, his eyes staring into mine, showing he is not lying, I stopped and listened to each word. "You look ethereal when you're under me, on top me, all over me, I can't get your beauty out of my mind. You're the one thing that is in my mind head all day, your body is perfect in every single way. I just wish I could spend all of my time admiring you, you are a piece of art" He said, pulling himself to be over me, holding himself up and admiring my face, pushing the hair that fell out of the way.

He ducked down and left a simple kiss on my cheek, his left hand holding my cheek, his thumb moving slowly to show he cares. He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled meekly and my eyes stared up at him. "You're so beautiful" Ethan said before he continued to kiss my cheek, down to my neck. His hand followed, his palm sliding to hold the front of my neck, my head falling back, showing him that I enjoyed this.

"Your sweet neck and throat, how I just love to see your face when I push myself down your throat, and how you look when I grab your neck when you're moaning too much. Your eyes roll back and your loud moans turn to helpless whimpers, fucking beautiful" Ethan said lowly, kissing my neck lightly and leading down so he could pull my sweatshirt off.

"May I please?" Ethan said sweetly, acting like he didn't just fuck me with his words. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at him, clearly he took this as a yes as he pulled the sweatshirt up and over my head. He brought his lips down to touch my bare stomach, the lack of shirt and bra obvious. He hummed against my stomach before he caught his lips on my nipple, sucking and rolling the sensitive bulb in his mouth, he pulled his mouth away and sat up so he could put both of his hands on my breasts. "Your beautiful breasts, I love them so much. I love when I get to suck and bite on them and leave you all marked up; letting everyone see them when you wear those lovely low cut shirts" he said before he pressed his lips to the space between my breasts and lead himself even lower.

When his lips touched my stomach again I flinched, a never really being touched there made me sensitive. He noticed this and laid his hand against my stomach, rubbing and hoping to relax me. "Your stomach, good god. You look so beautiful, I'm hoping one day our little baby will be here" he said before pressing a light kiss against it again.

He grabbed the hem of my sweatpants, the elastic stretching and pulling away from my body, he snapped it back a bit and I let a small breath leave my lips, he pulled the pants down and saw my lack of underwear. "God you're just going all commando today" He said and we both collectively laughed, even when he was in the middle of foreplay he was such an idiot, and I love him. He grabbed the backs of my thighs and didn't open them like I expected, he brought his face down to kiss the tops of them, massaging the backs of my thighs and showing all of his love. "Fuck~ your thighs, so good, so beautiful. I love when you wrap them around my neck, make me wanna come at that thought" He said before opening my legs to kiss the inner parts of my thighs, not leading to my core yet, just the sensitive skin that made me yelp a bit when Ethan nipped at it.

He continued sucking and kissing my thighs until he lead himself to the center, pressing himself forward to leave a small kiss against my clit, pulling away and taking in the view, my hand reached down to grab his hair, pulling softly and running my fingers through it. "This area, just how ethereal it is. You feel so good, so warm and lovely. You taste so good and everything about it is just perfect" he ended his sentence and leaned forward again to kiss my core. Opening his mouth and licking a stripe up me experimentally, when a small whine left my lips he knew to continue. He licked my clit and ate me out, his eyes closed in pleasure as he grabbed the back of my thighs again, pulling my up towards him, pushing himself against me harder. He was absolutely devouring me, shaking his head, violently fucking me with his tongue, I pulled at his hair and let out loud moans, my head thrown back and my eyes wheezed shut. When I felt myself get closer and closer to my climax I snapped my head up and looked down at Ethan, seeing him looking right back at me, "fuck Eth- I'm gonna cum" I moaned out, he suddenly pulled away.

He crawled himself up my body, sitting on his knees to pull and pants off, he looked glorious, naked and ready for me. He settled himself between my legs and looked up at me, he looked so innocent even after just eating me out like he was starving. He kept his eyes settled on my face as he pushed himself in, when he fully bottomed out and sat himself up a bit more, "you're so beautiful" Ethan said, even with his cock buried in me, he still is so sweet. "You need to know just how ethereal you are" he said before pulling himself out a bit, only to push himself back in starting a rhythm.

"Ethan~" I moaned, "you're so perfect, I love every curve, crevice, and part of you. Nothing is as amazing as you" he said before he closed his eyes and left his mouth open, letting his head fall so he was resting his forehead on my shoulder, his moans and breaths ghosting my skin giving me goosebumps.

When Ethan brought his hand down to rub my clit I was done for, a closed case. My moans became louder and my hands reached for something to grab, Ethan's back becoming that something. Scratches decorated his back, leaving beautiful designs and patterns for us to long upon later. "Ethan, please let me cum" I whined before Ethan sped up his thrusts, his groans coming more often and louder, I let out a final pornographic moan as I came.

My eyes squeezed shut in pleasure and my body froze in shock, stars danced in my vision and I felt nothing and everything all at once. What I did sense though was Ethan's orgasm, his hot cum shooting into me and his final moan leaving his lips.

We calmed and Ethan relaxed against me, "you're beautiful. And you must know it, I love and appreciate every bit of you, I wasn't just saying it because I wanted in your pants. I truly am in love with you" he said before connecting our lips.

When we split I just looked at him and said, "you fucking simp".