Day 25: Humiliation

⚠️Warnings⚠️:
Y/N's POV

Ethan's voice can not only be the mean of transport for such lovely messages to be delivered to my ears, but it is the one thing that can drive me mad with a slight change. His tonal differences when he is recording and then just laying around the house with me is indescribable, don't even get me started about when he is aroused.

His voice can seem high pitched or (as some say) annoying when he is playing games for his channel, but when in a domestic state of arousal around me, his voice changes to a low baritone of lovely notes.

Ethan's voice not only gets me going, but the way he communicates rocks my world. He can use such vulgar words to describe what he wants to do to me, thriving off of the way my body squirms with his praise and scolding.

Which leads me to the changes I witnessed today.

Ethan walks out of his recording room, spotting my lazy body thrown on the couch, playing a simple game on my phone. My chest on the couch, leaving me craning my neck to properly see my phone. The childish screaming echoing through the halls no longer present.

"Look at how lovely you are" Ethan says, "I'm literally laying around like a dog" I reply in a joking manner. When I feel Ethan place his hands on my upper back, bracing himself as he places his knees on either side of my ass, leaving his crotch in a very vulnerable place. His hands trail down, splaying across my lower back and gently squeezing.

"What do you think you're doing?" I question, "playing with my toy" Ethan responds. After such an ostentatious comment, I find my self blushing and hiding my face within my arms. "What? Is my girl shy now? You must not know your true worth" Ethan says as he plays with the hair that lays messily on my back, as soon as I think he's finished toying with me, he moves my hair and leans down to whisper in my ear (nonetheless grinding against me in the process), "You're who I worship, the one I will beg for but, you are nothing but a dirty slut for me. Begging and doing anything to please me".

The low tones of his voice rumble through my body, his hot breath coating my ear, reminding me he's not going anywhere. "What do you say? You willing to get on your knees for me, take off your big girl panties and show me what is mine?"

I nearly mewl at his words, thrusting my hips forward hoping the squeeze of my thighs can relieve me in some way. I feel Ethan slide off me, allowing me to lay on my back finally seeing Ethan's appearance, his grey sweatpants don't hide a thing and his shirtless torso allows for my eyes to follow the trail of hair leading under his pants. I swallow the pooling saliva in my mouth and sink to the floor, my knees scraping against the hard wood and my ass planted on my heels. I realize I must be staring to hard at Ethan's body and lead my eyes to his dark and sultry ones, when his warm hand grabs my jaw I nearly wince.

"Look at you, fucking desperate for me. So ready to bruise your knees just for some dick" Ethan's sultry voice trails, my eyes blow wide when he steps closer, nearly forcing his crotch into my mouth. I beg him silently with my eyes, just wanting anything from him. When he lets go of my jaw and gives a slight nod, I know I can do what I please. What I don't he expects is for me to lean forward and leave open mouth kisses across his sweatpants right upon his dick, my saliva staining the cloth in my trail. My hands slowly glide up towards his waistband, and I use the same speed to pull them down. Ethan's lack of boxers surprising me.

"Are you nervous now? A minute ago you were drooling at my near presence, and now, you're far too scared to do anything"

"No!" I squeal, and Ethan doesn't even try to hide the grin on his face, I sigh and feel the shame wash over me, "please let me-"

"Let you what? Suck me off? Or do you want to ride me?" Ethan cuts me short, and a shiver rolls up my spine.

"The later please", I shyly answer.

"You'll have the explain more"

"I would like to ride you please", I answer meekly. His dominant and godly power over me is making me feel so small yet big at the same time.

"What a shameless slut", and there it is.

I blush and look towards the floor, I see Ethan shuffle and sit on the couch with a plop and I know he eyes haven't moved from me. I start to stand and hear Ethan clear his throat, I know he wants my clothes gone. I shuffle awkwardly and see Ethan spread himself across the couch, his arms spreading against the back and his legs immediately widening at my actions. My shirt falls to the floor and I awkwardly slide my sweatpants to the ground and I look up to see Ethan's evil grin.

"Come on, don't get shy now, you've made it this far" Ethan teases and I giggle quietly and slide onto his lap, only allowing his thigh to creep between mine. He smiles and clasps his hands around my hips, his nails squeezing into my skin, surely leaving a mark. I lean forward starting to place my lips onto his shoulder when he thrusts his thigh against my sex causing a loud gasp to escape my body.

"Oh so fucking needy"

I blush at his words and rock myself slightly on his thigh, I feel him smile as he leans against my head simply feeling the moment as it happens. Ethan's nails scratch up my body and land on my upper back, "come on, you can get yourself on my thigh", he murmurs against my hair. I smile at his words and rub myself harder on his thigh, chasing after the orgasm he has so kindly offered me.

As I come down from the well invited high, I take a deep breath and smile against Ethan's shoulder, his body gladly providing a place for me to relax. 

"Oh, you think we are done?" Ethan teases, but when I look up expecting to see a smile, I instead see the stone cold face of my needy lover. His nails dig into my hips and lift me lightly, "Come on, big girl. Ride me like a good girl would" he demands. 

I don't take his demand lightly and ready myself to take his member, I take a deep breath and hiss out as I feel him stretch out my already sore core. 

I feel Ethan lean his head onto my shoulder and feel his hot breath ghost over my skin causing chills to course through my body, I feel his lips press against me softly then he whispers out, "Good girl", a chill runs up my spine. 

Ethan's nails dig into me once again for sure leaving a throbbing red mark, only signaling for me to move on him. I lift my hips slowly and hear a primal growl rip through his throat telling me I am far too slow, before I get the chance to change my pace he forces my hips down once again fast and hard, "for a girl who nearly begs for my cock, you don't move fast".

My hips thrust up and down quickly as his hands force me to move however he pleases, my body blindly following his actions, pleading for him. "So fucking needy, you just want to get off, you don't care who does this to you", I moan at this comment, "No, please -fuck- only you make me feel this way" I beg, promising my loyalty and willingness for him, "such a whore, begging for me" he groans back as he forces me down even harder. 

"Please Ethan" I moan begging him to bring me to another orgasm, at this plea he brings one hand down to massage my clit which nearly instantly brings me over the edge. My head lolling back and my hips to thrust forward, "good girl, come all over me" Ethan encourages. 

After my body relaxes Ethan doesn't pull me off of his cock, he only lays us down on the couch, leaving for our bodies to stay connected. "Come on big boy, I don't think I could last another round", "You're lucky I don't just take you again because I want to" he threatens. I gulp and look into his eyes, Ethan's hands pull my hips up and our bodies disconnect. Ethan's hard exterior slowly falls and he pushes my back so I am full nuzzled into his chest, "you are such a good girl for me, I love you" 

"I love you too, even when you use your filthy words to degrade me"

A/N 

I hope you all are having a lovely holiday season and this has been enjoyable for you guys to read! As I am focusing primarily on school I have not been able to focus on the book as much which I hope you guys understand, this past semester has been a troublesome one to say the least. I love you all and please take care of yourself!