Day 4: Cunnilingus

⚠️Warnings⚠️: kissing, eating out, orgasm in pants, dirty talk, and hickeys
Y/N's POV

Ethan and I had been spending the day relaxing at home, it was Saturday and we had both had a long week of working. We laid in bed watching movies and shows, and looking at social media, sometimes showing each other  funny things we found. Soon, we found ourselves just cuddling and talking to each other.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years" I asked.

"Where am I? Sixth grade camp?" Ethan said with a laugh, I threw my head back and laughed at his comment trying to breath.

"Ok, ok, ok. But seriously!" I said as I tried to calm down.

"I don't know, hopefully married, waiting for my first kid, and living in a house" Ethan said, he dug his face into my shoulder, mumbling his words into my skin.

"Mmhmm, and who is this lucky woman?" I said as I brushed my fingers through his hair.

He lifted his head and gave me a look, "really?" He asked.

"Am I supposed to read your mind?" I said with a smile.

"You, of course" he said as he leaned down and kissed my neck.

I laughed and continued to brush my fingers through his hair, after a while of just relaxing I started to become bored and I needed to do something. His head on my shoulder and the pressure of his body against me just did something to me, that mixed with his soft kisses and breath on my neck made me want him. I shifted uncomfortably and grasped his hair, "what's wrong, Y/N?" Ethan asked as he noticed I wasn't comfortable.

"Just thinking, y'know?" I responded, looking away from him.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked as he sat his head up on his hand, like a middle school girl trying to figure out who my crush is. I looked at him and leaned in to kiss him, he leaned in and connected our lips. My hands went up to his hair and he caressed my face, his lips massaged over mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach and lower region.

He pulled away and smiled at me, "so is that what you are thinking about" he said while he pulled himself to fully be on me. I smiled as I brought my hips up to meet his, my stomach flipped and his hips thrusted against mine.

"Please" I whimpered, he laughed and rubbed his hips against mine again. "Is that what you want? You want me on you?" He whispered in my ear, my breath hitching as he said exactly what I wanted to hear.

He started kissing my neck, sucking and leaving marks as he traveled down to the collar of my shirt. His hand reached up to grasp my breast as he sucked in my collarbone, soon pulling my shirt up to reveal my bra to him. He kissed down my torso and got to my pajama shorts, grabbing the edge of them and pulling them down.

"No panties, tsk tsk" Ethan warned, he kissed down my thighs, massaging them and leaving his mark.

He parted my legs and put his back with a breath, he dipped his head down and licked a stripe up my core. A sigh leaving my lips as I felt his tongue touch my clit, instantly getting wetter.

I moaned out as he licked my clit again, he grabbed my thighs as he ate me out. He pushed his tongue inside me, feeling inside me as he moaned it made my core shake and my thighs want to close. He held my legs open, as he tongue fucked me.

His tongue pulled out of me, but he moved to my clit and moved faster. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging as he started shaking his head going even faster. I felt his fingers move swiftly from my thighs to my core, and his digits entered my core and he searched for my g-spot.

He found the spot inside me, rubbing and massaging the sensitive spot inside me.

"E-Ethan, I-I am close" I moaned out as I felt my stomach tense up and my back arched off the bed. My fingers pulled his hair as he moved his tongue faster, and out of my throat ripped a moan. I came and Ethan continued licking my sensitive core, his hand leaving my core and he grabbed the backs of my thighs. He groaned against me, and my core vibrated and shook with pleasure, I felt helpless under his lips and I wanted and got everything from him.

After trying to come down from my high, I looked down to see Ethan resting the side of his face against my thigh. My hands were still resting in his hair, and I rubbed my fingers softly over his scalp, showing him my appreciation.

"Thank you, I love you" I said lovingly, smiling down at him. He smiled back and I asked him, "please come lay down, let me help you" I said as I started to try and sit up. I sat up against the pillows and tried to pull Ethan up to kiss me, but he just sat on his feet staring up at me.

"There's no need" he said quietly, I looked down and saw the wet spot on his pants. I leaned forward and kissed his lips softly, holding his shoulders and massaging him gently.

"I'm so in love with you" I said once I pulled away from him, "I don't know where I'd be without you" Ethan responded.

"Probably lacking an orgasm" I said with a smile, and he tackled me back on the pillows with a laugh and a kiss.