Day 13: Quickie

⚠️Warning⚠️: fast sex, cussing, teasing, bent over, looking in mirror during sex
Y/N's POV

Ethan had been in the mood all day, and when the fucker had been rubbing my thighs at my own parents house that's when I decided to draw the line. The amount of death glares I have given him tonight is ridiculous, you'd figure the boy would get it by now, but no he just loves to push it.

"Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go look through some old boxes in my room" I yelled to my parents before I grabbed Ethan and ran upstairs to my childhood bedroom, the colorful walls showing who I was when I was younger. Ethan laughed before I sat down to look through a box, "wait, you're actually looking through these?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah? That's what I said I was doing" I responded, "I thought you brought me up here to fuck you", he said with a sad look.

"I don't think boys who tease deserve sex" I said as I pulled him down to sit on his knees across from me, both of us kneeling on the ground staring at eachother. Ethan swallowed and continued looking at me, "it's not fair to tease me then expect me to just fall to your knees" I said lowly and pulled him by his collar towards me.

"Sit against the wall", I said. Ethan scrambled to lean against the wall and have his legs slightly spread, I moved over to him and grabbed his shirt collar once again and pulled his lips towards mine, our breaths mixing and his eyes switching from my own eyes to my lips. "What are you, desperate?" I said and leaned forward to kiss his cheek, he tried to kiss me but I just moved away for cheek.

"You better be fast, my parents are downstairs, and you know how they love to barge in" I said and started taking my pants off, leaving me in my comfortable everyday panties. He took his jeans off along with his boxers, leaning against the wall once again and resting his hands against his thighs, rubbing towards the insides. I crawled over yet again and looked down to see his already hard cock, I brought myself over it and relaxed myself on him. He eased into me and I didn't take much time to steady myself before I started bouncing, moving up and down vigorously and just wanting to reach my climax.

"Y/N, please" Ethan moaned, no, he begged, which he never does. I moved myself faster and connected my lips to his, my hands gripping his shoulders and balancing myself. I felt dizzy, uncoordinated, and fucked out, but I kept going. My mind moving at a million miles an hour, "do something I can't keep going" I said, when I felt Ethan lift me off of him and drag my to the connected bathroom, I was confused.

"Fucking trust me" he said before he led me to face the sink and he stood behind me, he pushed my back so I was bent over the sink and my head stayed down, afraid of looking up at him. He entered me again and continued the pace from where it was, when his hand reached up to my hair and snapped my head up to look in the mirror, I wasn't prepared. He wrapped my hair in his hand as he pulled it a bit, he was staring at me, by looking eachother in the eyes through the mirror.

"I could fuck you all day and not get sick of it" Ethan moaned, "well we don't have all fucking day" I said as I clenched myself, holding on to the last bit of patience I had. His thrusts kept going faster and faster until I felt myself and him start to come. My mouth opened and I tried to hold back moans, Ethan saw me struggling so he took his hand from my hair and put it over my mouth. Quieting me a bit, he hushed quiet shushing sounds before I could make too much noise. His head fell back as he came, sweat on his forehead and hair a bit messed up, he looked gorgeous, a beautiful mess.

He pulled out and I continued resting against the counter, his hands held my hips and he rested against my back. "I think I now love the idea of having a quickie", he said, "I think you just love the idea of having your dick anywhere but your pants" I responded with quick wit, he took his grip off of me and laughed as I wobbled a bit, "that's what I thought" he said before grabbing me once again helping me clean up and get dressed.

A/N hey friends! I haven't really introduced myself or said hi really! I am Julia, and I love writing this book! I am so happy to see everyone enjoying it and I cannot thank everyone enough for almost 750 reads!! Thank you guys so much! I love you all and I appreciate all of the support, everyone has been so sweet. If you guys have any storylines or ideas for a specific day please let me know! I would love to hear your ideas! I love you all so much, and be kind to yourself and others!