Day 9: Food

⚠️Warnings⚠️: Food play, unprotected sex, kissing, hickeys, PIV, oral- female receiving, scratching, bit of hair pulling, and non bedroom sex
Y/N's POV

This morning had been soothing, I can't complain when I'm woken up to sweet kisses on my shoulders. Ethan has been so cuddly recently, constantly holding hands, always hugging, and him even asking for me to sit on him as he edited. So waking up to his lips on my skin was not a surprise, but is still pleasantly enjoyed.

We slowly woke up and decided on making breakfast, waffles and bacon being the meal of choice. I sliced up strawberries and placed them in a bowl as Ethan made the waffle batter, we occasionally would steal a bit of what the other was making. Ethan placed some batter in the waffle iron as I reached into the fridge, as I search for the whipped cream I felt some cold hands reach around my waist and going under my shirt to caress my skin. I shivered and tried to back up, only realizing that I was backing up into him until my ass was pressed against him.

"I didn't know this was how breakfast was gonna go" Ethan said as he kept his hands on my hips, pressing his thumbs in and lightly massaged. I laughed as he leaned his head down to rest against my shoulder, I rest my head against his and reached my right hand up to hold the back of his head. He started to place kisses into my skin again, making me shiver a bit, each kiss going down to my core. I pushed my ass back into him, and he let out a soft groan against my shoulder, I giggled and put my left hand on his, holding his hand on my hip.

"Babe, watch the waffles" I said as he lifted his lips from my skin, he brought one hand up to pull the collar of my shirt away so I could stare down it.

"I'm a bit busy watching something else" I smacked his hand away with a laugh as I lightly pushed him off of me, turning around to give him a kiss before sending him back to the waffle iron. He walked away with a pout and a small tent in his pants, I giggled as I continued to look for the whipped cream.

The stupid topping was so hard to find, but I am so determined to find it. Moving around everything, looking in every drawer in the fridge and even in the freezer. I almost gave up before I looked up on the top shelf of the fridge in the back, then I saw the lovely red cap and reached for the lovely whipped cream.

Pulling the top off and immediately squeezing some of it into my mouth, after I did so I look at Ethan to find him staring at me. "I looked long and hard for this, I don't want to hear it" I said as I turned around to close the fridge. "I know something else long and hard~" "Ethan Nestor!" I yelled with a laugh, looking over my shoulder to see his big ole shit-eating grin. I just rolled my eyes playfully and continued on finding ingredients for the tops of our waffles.

As I was in the pantry looking for our Nutella I felt hands on my hips again, "the waffles are done" he said in my ear, "but I don't want them yet" he continued. His lips trailing up my neck, leaving soft kisses and light marks on the side of my throat.

"Babe" I breathed out, "you don't have an excuse this time, our food is done" he said against my neck, his left hand going up my side going to reaching my breast and squeezing gently, a breath leaving my lips.

Suddenly he started to pull me back, pushing me so I was up against the island counter, now he was in front of me and pressing his hips into mine. His thigh slipping between my legs, pressing himself against me, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. His hands grasping my body, trying to pull my clothes off, reaching for the bottom of my shirt and pulling it over my head. He ducked his head down and captured one of my nipples in his mouth, a moan left me mouth as he started to move his thigh against me, I put my hands in his hair and threw my head back.

"Fuck, Ethan. I just want you in me" I said before he pulled his head back up to catch my lips, one of his hands reaching up to cradle my face; a sweet and tender moment in such a whirlwind of passion.

He grabbed my butt and lifted me onto our island, leaving me up a bit higher than him. His hands led to the bottom of his shirt as he pulled the fabric over his head, leaving him shirtless and looking beautiful. I reached forward to run my hands over his shoulders and chest, admiring his beautiful body. His pale chest and his sensitive nipples, I caressed over his nipple and brought my other hand up to his hair, massaging both parts of his body. As I did this, he started to unbuckle his belt, the metal clanking being one of the only other sounds besides our heavy breathing and moans. His pants hit the ground and he stepped out of them and pulled my own shorts off of me.

He grabbed himself and realized we would need something to lube himself, he brought his hand up and spit into his hand, immediately I became even wetter. He took his hand and let his saliva coat his cock, he looked up at me and searched for my smile for permission, I grinned and pulled him into a kiss as he slid into me.

A moan left my lips and went through his as he pushed himself in and out. He pulled his lips away from mine as he reached behind me to grab something, he came back with the whipped cream in his hands and he had a devilish smile on his lips.

He took some, shook it and sprayed it onto my collar bone, sticking his tongue out and slowly licking it off. He stopped his thrusts and sprayed more whipped cream onto my body, this time on the tops of my breasts, he licked off the topping and sucked a bit leaving a mark. He pulled himself out of me, causing a whimper to leave my lips, but he made me feel better when he put the cream on my nipples, he sucked it off and caressed my body, only making me feel happiness and pleasure. He got down to his knees and sprayed the topping onto my core, licking and sucking, causing my head to be thrown back in pleasure. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and tugged at the ends a bit, my moans flowing and my eyes rolled back. He continued to eat me out until I moaned out the words he LOVES to hear, "E-Ethan, I'm gonna cum".

Suddenly he pulled himself away and got ready to push himself into me again, he rubbed himself and started to enter me. He got close to me and I rested my head against his shoulder and let him enter me, as he push in I scratched up his back and moaned into his shoulder.

"Fuck~" Ethan moaned as he slowly started fucking himself into me, his eyes rolled back and his lips parted. Feeling so satisfied now that he was back inside me, just wanting for us to reach our climaxes.

Before we knew it, my thighs were shaking and my stomach was turning in the best ways. My head popped up and I leaned in to kiss Ethan, connecting our lips sloppily and moaning into the kiss as Ethan abused my g-spot. Suddenly I felt my climax hit me, the feeling circulating through my body, making my back arch and my breasts to press against Ethan's chest. As I came, I felt Ethan tense up as well, his hold on my hips tightening and his eyes rolled and a loud groan came from his mouth. The feeling of his cum shooting through me only made my orgasm more intense.

After we calmed from our orgasms, Ethan slouched against me, and me him, we embraced each other and tried to catch our breaths.

"I think we should make breakfast together more"