Day 8: Hair Pulling

⚠️Warnings⚠️: kissing, hair pulling, degrading, a bit femdom stuff (nothing too serious, just woman in charge), and cursing
Y/N's POV

After a long day at work, Ethan and I normally missed each other and we would just want to come home and spend time together. But, recently I have been getting caught at work, staying for hours on end, catching up on work that wasn't even mine. So, when I came home I was normally exhausted and Ethan was already getting ready for bed, I don't expect him to stay up later than he has to. Our relationship (specifically, our sex life) have been suffering a bit, we haven't gotten to spend genuine time together in a bit, except for the weekends.

But, today I had gotten off earlier than expected, I had gotten off at my scheduled time, and I bet Ethan thought I was going to be home late as well. I drove home a bit giddy, excited to spend time with my lovely boyfriend, I could feel the excitement building up in my stomach (and lower parts).

I walked into our home and quietly put down my purse and took off my shoes, walking around looking for Ethan. I walked towards his recording/work room and knocked on the door, a confused "hello?" coming from the other side of the door. I popped my head in and saw the big smile on Ethan's face, I walked to him and gave him a kiss, so happy to see him. "You're home!" He said as he stood up and gave me a hug, "I am!" I responded with a laugh.

"God, I missed seeing you during the day" he said into my skin as he nuzzled into my neck. I smiled and kissed his head, filled with happiness and amusement. His arms wrapped around my waist, his hands resting on the upper part of my butt, and my arms wrapped around his neck.

After a moment or so, I felt gentle lips against my neck, leaving kisses and sucking a bit. I leaned my head to the opposite side and gave him more room, as my hands trailed up to his hair. Once I wanted more I grabbed his hair and pulled him back, not too hard, and he groaned as he looked up to my eyes before I pulled him in to kiss his lips.

I pulled away and looked in his desperate eyes, "oh you like your hair being pulled?" I asked as Ethan looked in my eyes, he nodded and the corner of my mouth lifted with a smirk. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled his hair as his head fell back, his adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed, I leaned forward and kissed his neck. Taking advantage of his vulnerability, I brought my other hand down to his hip, leading down to his member.

I pressed my palm to his member, rubbing as his hips thrusted into my hand. A groan leaving his throat as the sensations became too much, I nibbled more on his neck as I sucked and left a mark where his shoulder met his neck. Becoming proud with my work, I pulled away and bit my lip, pulling Ethan back so we could sit on the couch in his room. He sat down and I pulled my shirt off before straddling his lap, pushing him back so he fully relaxed against the couch, so I could grab the back of the couch and grind my hips against him. He leaned forward to try to nip at my breast, but I once again pulled his hair back to pull him away so I could pull my bra off.

Once the top half of my clothing was off I let Ethan suck on my breasts I let him, nip, bite, kiss, suck, and roll my boobs in his hands. After he was pleased, I pulled myself up to start to take my work pants off, these things were so uncomfortable, especially when dry humping my boyfriend. After my pants hit the floor, I looked up to see Ethan's eyes on me, staring at the lace underwear I wore under my pants, I got closer to him and undid the top of his pants, pulling them off for him. They hit the ground and so did my jaw, I saw the small wet spot against Ethan's underwear, the precum surely staining his pride. I bend down to mouth over him and lick the wet spot, to show I was happy to see that he was enjoying this.

I stopped and got myself back onto his lap, grinding and thrusting our hips together, dry humping each other into the couch. When suddenly my hand dragged back up to Ethan's hair, once again tangling my fingers in it and pulling lightly, not in full force yet. I felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as we continued humping each other, small moans leaving my lips when he thrusted up in such a way that he hit my clit directly.

When I felt like we had both needed to, I pulled mu underwear off and slid myself onto his cock. Easing down and letting our breaths mix for a moment, enjoying the feeling of him stretching me once again. I started to move and he groaned as his hands gripped my hips, helping me move up and down, as my hand remained in his hair and the other on the back of the couch. When I noticed Ethan was staring down at himself going into me, I pulled his head up so I could tease him. Bouncing up and down and mouthing over his lips, barely even ghosting over him, my breath hitting his face as I went faster.

"Fuck" he groaned out, in a low gravely voice, only making me even more turned on. I fucked myself onto him as I felt my thighs shake, my stomach clench, and my breaths become faster. I moaned out as I felt my orgasm start to hit me, but not before Ethan's body stilled except for his shaking arms and thighs, I felt his cum shoot into me as I climaxed.

Ethan laid back against the couch again as I laid my head on his shoulder, breathing so hard, but it felt like not enough air could reach my lungs.

Once we calmed I sat up, my head a bit dizzy and my body tired, Ethan still was slumped down, I gently brushed his hair out his face and saw his soft eyes look up at me. I smiled and kissed his head, "how was that?" I asked.

"If you don't do that more, I will literally tackle you" he said before we both started laughing.