Day 10: Long Awaited

⚠️Warnings⚠️: quick sex, kissing, hickeys, PIV, cunnilingus, handjob, overstimulation, and cussing

This one is a bit shorter and quick, I apologize guys! I hope you enjoy and I love you all! Thank you all for the support and I hope this book has been lovable and enjoyable so far!

Y/N's POV

The house was quiet, the only sounds that echoed through here were my music and Spencer's paws on the wood floors. Ethan had been off to Maine for two weeks to spend time with family, and due to work, I couldn't come with him. I stayed home and took care of myself and Spencer, yes it was nice to have some time to myself, but two weeks without my love is way too long. We have FaceTimed and Skyped but it was not the same as getting to hold him in my arms.

But today, all of it will change, Ethan is coming home and I cannot wait. He will be home around 5 and I am just so excited to get to see him, I miss his face, smile, arms, chest, shoulders, co—

My thoughts were cut off as I looked to see the front door knob jiggling, I ran up to the door and open it excitedly. Seeing the big smiling face was enough for tears to come to my eyes, I kissed him, full of passion. The amount of emotions I felt was vast and varying, my hands reached for his face as I kissed him as his hands grabbed my waist, our bodies smooshed against each other, space is something we never want between us again.

"God, I missed you so much" he said as he pulled away to see my smile, the tears in my eyes were swelling as I was so happy to have him in my arms again.

"Never leave me again, please" I said as I pulled myself back into his chest, curling my head into his chest to get myself as close as I can.

"I missed everything about you, I swear" he said as his hands traveled down to my bum, squeezing a bit.

"Ethan! Come inside before anything else happens!" I said as I pulled him and his bags inside, immediately he grabbed my hand and dragged me up to our bedroom, pushing me against the bed and laying me down, a playful laugh leaving my lips.

He crawled over me and kissed my jaw, making me shift so my neck was more available to him, he kissed down and sucked so there were dark marks that covered me. He pulled my shirt up so he could have more of me available to him, he grasped my breasts and watched as my eyes fluttered to close in pleasure. He continued as he pulled his own shirt up, leaning down to kiss my torso, leaving light marks that covered  me, he got to my pants and pulled them down quickly, getting to my thighs and spreading them apart, leaving me desperate and helpless underneath him. He ducked down to lick up me, as he touched my clit I shuttered and shivers ran up my spine, he kept licking, sucking, and fucking me until I came to the point of my orgasm. My fingers wrapped in his hair and my thighs begged to close but he kept his hands on the insides to pry them open, eating me out like I was the last thing he will ever have. He pinpointed my clit with his tongue attacking it and sucking until I became numb, fucking me with his fingers. Suddenly when my climax reached, a loud moan left my lips, I expected Ethan to pull away once he realized but he only kept going, licking up my cum and sucking on me.

After I had fully come down from my high, Ethan pulled himself away and licked his hand, sucking and separating his fingers to fully get all of my juices off of him. He pulled off his pants as well as his boxers, "please, stroke me a bit. I'm sick of my own hand" he pleads before I sat up and spit into my own hand and placed it on his cock. Moving up and down slowly and seeing him swallow and softly put his head back made him look ethereal. I sped myself up a bit before he shook and grabbed my hand stopping my motions, he looked up and nodded for me to lay back down, I did so and spread my legs for him, presenting myself for him like a buffet.

He leaned down and started to push himself into me, the feeling of having him inside me was missed whilst he was gone, my own hands just weren't doing it. He slowly thrust forward and back, our bed creaking a bit and he only continued, going faster until he built up a pace, I closed my eyes in pleasure to enjoy the moment. His forearms were placed next to my head as our breaths mixed and our bodies connected, then I felt a hand brush a piece of my hair out of my face, I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. Lust and passion mixed in his eyes, and his dirty smirk laid on his lips, he just looks beautiful, I bet he missed this as much as me. We stared at each other as our moans twisted together and made an oddly made orchestrated song.

When we felt our thighs quiver and stomachs twist we knew we were close, as I reached my second orgasm of the night my body gave up. No longer able to freely move my body, I was overtaken with shakes and quivers of pleasure. Moans left my lips whenever they wanted, freely flying into the air and into our ears, and Ethan enjoyed this, literally music to his ears.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous. Keep going for me princess. You look so good when you cum" Ethan encouraged into my ear, only coaxing an even more intense orgasm out of me. After a few more moments of Ethan fucking himself into me and unevenly pounding into my body, his body shook and he tensed, a growl and groan leaving his mouth as I felt his cum shoot into me, the warm and generous feeling radiating from my body.

We calmed and he relaxed against me, our bodies completely worn out and exhausted, when a tired voice from beside me said, "If that's the sex we will be having after I leave, then I'm gonna be leaving more", let's just say after that a loud snack echoed through the room.