Day 2: Blowjob

⚠️Warnings⚠️: snacks, blowjob, oral, dry humping, grinding, being lifted

Y/N's Perspective

Ethan had been recording and editing all day, we were about to PAX so he was preparing videos for the time we were gone. Currently he was editing down a live stream he did a few days, every so often I could hear a laugh as he edited.

As I knew he was stressed, I knew I should probably treat him to something that will calm him down. I made him some snacks and brought them upstairs on a plate with some napkins. I knocked and the door and hear a giggle followed by "come in".

I slowly opened the door and saw Ethan in a sweatshirt and his pajama pants, his official uniform for editing. He turned and saw me with a plate, his eyes wide and a smile playing on his lips.

"I brought you some snacks" I said with a grin.

"What?"

"I knew you were a little stressed, and you haven't eaten since breakfast, so I brought you some snacks" I said, "and you deserve a little break, you have been working hard, my love" I said as I placed the plate next to his keyboard.

"I appreciate you so much" he groaned and he grabbed my waist and hugged me.

"I love you, but I think you need a small break" I giggled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"What does that mean?" He quizzically asked me, rush and anxiety in his tone.

I unwrapped his arms from around me and leaned down to kiss him, he groaned as I started to lead kissed down his neck, sucking and biting when I saw fit. I reached down and palmed him slightly, trying to make him hard, but surprisingly he already was a bit stiff. I giggled as I continued palming him more, he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap. He connected our lips again, this time his tongue invading my mouth, his lips overlapping mine and my hands in his hair. I started to roll my hips onto his and he groaned out as I felt his hard on against my core.

I felt my panties get wetter and wetter with each thrust of my hips, I decided I had teased too much as I didn't want him begging for everything. I slowly dragged myself to my knees and I played with the strings of his pants, my big eyes staring up into his, almost begging for my mouth to be on him. He nodded and I started to pull his pajama pants down, just far enough so his boner was out, my mouth filling with saliva as soon as I saw him up close.

I kissed his v-line, hips, and thighs before kissing the tip of his dick, a sigh coming out of his mouth as I did so. I opened my mouth and slowly dragged my tongue up the shaft of his dick, then going up and leaving another kiss on the tip.

"Fuck, Y/N. You can't keep teasing" he groaned as he put his hand in my hair, giving a small tug as he spoke. My eyes stared up at him, my lips wet and my mouth parted slightly, his finger slid up to rest under my chin as he gazed into my eyes, with a quiet "please". I whimpered and took my eyes away from him and started to slowly take his cock into my mouth, rounding my lips making sure my teeth were covered. I looked up again to see his eyes rolling back, and his lips parted, his hand still in my hair pushing me down until my nose touched in between his v-line.

After a second of letting him relax in my mouth, I started to bob my head, letting his dick move in and out of my lips. As his grasp on my hair got tighter, I moved faster, knowing he felt good. "Fuck, Y/N, you're so good" he moaned out as I grabbed his hips, digging my nails in, hoping to leave marks.

"You look so good on your knees for me" he praised as I moved faster, hoping to get him to his climax.

As his eyes rolled back again and his groans came more freely, I went farther down on his cock, feeling him touching the back of my throat. His hips started to thrust up into my mouth as he brought both of his hands up to push my head down further, I started to moan on him.

"I'm gonna-" he whined as I felt his cum shoot down my throat, I kept his dick in my mouth and swallowed. His grip on my hair loosened and my hold on him calmed down his shaking hips. I pulled off of him, and just sat on my knees in front him with an innocent smile. I expected him to open his eyes and laugh when he saw me, but it didn't come. So I stood up and kissed and cheek and said, "what's wrong, babe?", immediately his eyes opening shooting me a look.

I laughed and pulled his dignity back into his pants and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "That was— holy shit. That was so good, Y/N, thank you" he said as he grabbed my waist.

"I think you deserve more breaks" I quietly said to him.

"If they are like that, I want 10 a day" he said as he kissed my neck repeatedly, making me tickle.

"Stop it!" I said exasperated. "Maybe if you're good to me, I'll give you more".

He laughed and threw me over his shoulder putting me on the couch in the corner of his room, both of us laughing like mad men.

"Not right now!"