Day 11: Teasing Only

⚠️Warnings⚠️: Teasing, kissing, cussing, cunnilingus, lots of thigh humping, dry humping, orgasm denial, blowjob, vibrator use, and couch sex
Y/N's POV

I had been horny all day, waiting for Ethan to do be done working, I had the day off and all I could do is sit around and wait. I had tried cleaning, reading, scrolling through Twitter, and everything I could think of, but all I wanted was Ethan.

I ended up in his recording room, sitting on the L shaped couch in the corner, watching him as he recorded. As he neared the end of his recording process, I sat up on my knees, doing the iconic bottom pose. He stood up after his intro and walked over to me and made me look up at him, I smiled as he bent down to kiss me.

"Did someone miss me while I was working?" Ethan said as he brought his hand up to brush a piece of hair out of my face, I nodded and leaned my head into his hand. I looked up at him with pleading eyes and laughed, "more than you can understand" I said, shifting my hips to one side and leaning back onto the pillows.

"Ohhh, you missed me in that way" Ethan laughed and he caught my drift, letting himself follow me to lay down, he hovered over me and brought me into a kiss. My hands grasped his shoulders, scratching down his back as ground his hips against mine. I pulled away from the kiss and he trailed his lips down my neck, sucking and biting the sensitive skin, his hand holding my breast and massaging it. His lips touched the top of my breast and he moaned, happy to have his lips on my sensitive area.

"You don't know what you do to me" Ethan moaned into the tender skin of my breast, he pulled himself away and brought his hands down to the waistband of my pants, pulling it down and leaving me only in my panties. He delicately placed his fingers atop my clit, rubbing softly as he straddled my left thigh. He slowly started humping himself into my leg as he rubbed my clit, making us both moan a bit with pleasure. He kept fucking himself on my leg, pressing himself against my thigh in order to create his own pleasure.

"Keep going like that, fuck yourself on me" I whispered to him, he looked at me and connected our lips, causing a mumbled moan to leave my lips. Suddenly he moved himself off my thigh, dragging himself down to be eye level with my crotch, he separated my thighs and nudged his nose against my panties. He licked over my panties, mouthing over me and leaving even more of a wet mark on the cloth. "Ethan, please" I pleaded, Ethan smiled and continued to mouth over my groin area, making more moans leave my lips.

He pulled away slightly to see me looking up at him with a confused look, I started to open my mouth but Ethan started before I could, "I could tease you all night, finger you, use that vibrator in the nightstand, or fuck you" he said, "oh god, I can't chose what I want to do with you", I moaned his words shaking me to my core, quite literally, and he crawled back up to me, kissing my lips. His lips touched mine and the taste of my own juices touched my tongue, a whimper exiting my mouth, my hands grabbed his back once again digging my nails in and scratching, knowing how he loves the scratches I leave on his back.

His tongue entered my mouth, twisting with mine and exploring, leaving me breathless and even more horny (if possible). His hips once again thrust down against mine a few times, this time harder. Suddenly he pulled himself away again, making me whine even more, he left the room and came back with the pink vibrator that sat in our nightstand. He turned it on the lowest setting and put it on my clit, my thighs shaking a bit and my back arched. Ethan laughed a bit and upped the speed, the feeling almost too much too soon. Ethan sat up a bit and adjusted himself, his right hand holding the vibrator to me, and his left grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head, pushing them into the couch.

When the vibrator became too much, my moans picked up and my eyes closed, Ethan noticed this and pulled the pink sex toy away, causing my eyes to pop open and curses come out of my mouth. "What the fuck" I said and Ethan smiled down at me, "what naughty words coming from such a sweet place" he said as he brushed his right thumb over my lips. I tried to free my wrists just so I could put that man back into his place, but he only held on even harder. He ducked down his head to kiss my neck, moving his lips smoothly over the soft skin he had already covered in marks, god how he loved hickeys and scratches, he loves looking them over remembering the amazing sex we had.

When he had pulled away and let go of my wrists I had been shocked, seeing him sit himself on the opposite side of the couch, I stared at him, confused at to what he was doing. But when he patted his thigh and spread his legs I understood, I climbed over to him and sat myself on his left thigh, sighing as I felt the pressure on my core.

"Go ahead, pleasure yourself on me", now that the roles were switched and I was riding his thigh, I felt weird, not used to just using him for my pleasure. But I guess there is a first for everything. I grabbed his shoulders and slowly thrust myself against his thigh, another sigh leaving my lips. I kept slowly grinding myself against him before I kissed him, moving our lips in passion and sloppily grabbing each other. Ethan grabbed my ass, pushing my forward on his thigh, only increasing the pressure I put on my clit. My head threw back again as I was sensitive and only wanted to come, I started to push myself faster climbing towards my climax but before I could reach it, Ethan moved us so I was under him on the couch again.

"Please Ethan, you can't keep doing this" I pleaded, hoping he understood my please. "I want one more thing" he said, brushing his fingers through my hair, "I want your mouth on me, then I'll give you all you want" Ethan said, his boner against my thigh again, ironic because of the earlier actions.

I started to crawl out from under him, he moved to his sitting position again, I pulled his pants down furiously, wanting to get my mouth on him as soon as possibly. His boxers laid on him and I just pulled them down so his member was out, not caring for anything else.

My mouth danced around his tip, leaving kissing, mouthing slightly, and licking softly, when I finally put my mouth around him, a groan could be heard from above me. Ethan's mouth open and his eyes staring at me, he brought his hand to grab my hair, pushing me down slightly. I went down as his hand pushed, taking more and more of him in my mouth, but when I felt him touch the back of my throat and I still didn't have him fully in my mouth, I grasped the base of his cock and started jacking him off. I went a faster as he breaths quickened, hoping to bring him to his peak. When his grip got tighter on my hair and his chest rose and fell quickly, I pulled myself away.

I sat back on my heels and wiped my lips, smiling, a bit red blush apparent on my cheeks. When Ethan began to grumble and whine, I simply grabbed the vibrator, stood up and walked out with a laugh.

"God damn it, Y/N!"