Chapter 13

Walking into the main lecture room she stood by the stage taking it all in the then felt a presence standing next to her. Looking to her right she saw her sister sliding over a box. Glancing down at it she saw they were anxiety pills. "Thought you might need it" seeing how she was asking for them earlier with another CEO. Scoffing she slid the box back "I pulled myself together"

One of the Sandbox staff then comes by to all of the CEOs to pick a number from a box. To know what order everyone will go, reaching into it everyone grabbed a yellow ball and started to open them to see what number they got.

Minji got number 6 while her sister got number 1 "Looks like you'll need the pills. Good luck" smiling at her. Meanwhile back in the waiting room, Minji was joined by some of the team being Sa Ha, Chul San, and Do San. Yong San still hadn't shown up for some reason.

Overhearing some of the other team's conversation "Gosh I got scared for a second thinking I picked number six, but I got nine"

Rolling her eyes Minji states "Is she just saying that to piss people off?"

"They think it's unlucky as in 666, the devil's number" Sa Ha explains to her and the group. Do San saw how down Minji was looking and not wanting to bring her confidence down again. "I like six. It's a whole number. It's a perfect number." Rising his hand up and Chul San immediately high "fived" him. "That's right. Six is the most perfect number" he said a little loud for everyone in the room to hear.

"Number 6 really is a perfect number. High five?" looking around the group with only Sa Ha looking at Do San weirdly while Minji smiled "You're right" giving it to him. Making Do San a little surprised but didn't want to show it.

Having a slightly awkward silence Sa Ha looked to Chul San hoping he would get the message and which he did "Hey, Do San. Can we talk?" pushing him away from the girls. "What?" leaving the two girls to talk. "Come on we gotta talk" Sa Ha pulling to the hallway.

"I don't care for other people's relationships but when it comes to our jobs it's going to gravely affect the company." Sa Ha folding her arms and getting straight to the point.

"Gravely affect the company? That's nonsense" Minji talking in a slight pout. Sa Ha gave her the facts "The CEO is dating the majority shareholder. If you two start to have problems it'll affect the company as well. A public company would have to announce it."

Kinda seeing her point Minji waved her hand to her "Ah, don't worry it won't affect the company in any way"

"Oh really? So you guys are back together?" folding her arms 

Hesitating a little bit "No, we're just on a reset"

"Reset" looking at her a little confused. "I mean I gotta admit it's kind of cool."

"Really?" clearing her throat "I just don't know why you are so nosy all of the sudden" wanting to push past the subject

Tilting her head a little "Well I just want to know who had captured our CEO's heart. Nam Do San or Mr. Han?"

"You and me both" putting her hands up to her face. "What you really don't know who" seeing the obvious answer in Sa Ha's mind. "I really don't know"

Sa Ha then mentioned to Minji about the plan B that Mr. Han is giving them if they don't find investors making her think "I won't allow it at least my pride won't after all of our accomplishments as Samsan Tech would be thrown away. So that means we have to win Demo Day" lifting her hand up in a fist "Fighting" the two of them said.

It getting closer and closer to giving her presentation for Demo Day. Everything was set up most of the CEOs and their teams were in the waiting room. Ms. Yoon starts off Demo Day with the introduction of telling the audience about the investors and potential winnings for the company.