Chapter 10

Before going to work Do San had texted Minji to meet up before work for a coffee date. Ordering their drinks the two took a seat by the windows. Do San hands Minji her scrunchie "Oh where did you find this?"

"Uh in the office" taking it from him and immediately tied her hair up, "I thought I looked everywhere in the office but thank you for finding it"

Do San was really tense because of how far this bet and lie have gone. He was getting worried about how much this is going to hurt her. "Do San. Can I ask you something?" leaning forward on the table truthfully she wanted to ask him about that conversation yesterday talking about who is the "her" they were all referring to.

Making Do San tense up even more "What cake do you think works best with coffee?" changing her mind last minute.  Do San smiled and pointed to the Oreo one the two then had some small talk here and there.

In the office, Minji was reading reviews about the app and without even knowing her face was giving off the kinds of reviews they were getting. A man then walked into their office "Is this In Jae's company."

"No, but I can show you to her office down the hall" standing from her table with the man following behind. Yong San noticed something "He's carrying just a carton of eggs" "What?" Do San asked because he was just zoning out.

Knocking on the glass to get someone's attention in In Jae's company. "What brings a loser to our amazing office?" not even to bother to look up. Minji rolled her eyes at the sly comment. "You have a visitor"

The man asks who was the CEO this was Minji's chance to comment on her sister "Can't you tell? Everyone is working really hard except for this lady over here who's doing nothing" making their way to her table.

Next thing you knew he was throwing eggs and yelling at her about him losing his job because of her company. About to hit her with a monitor but Minji got in the way to protect her while Do San came in to stop the man from hurting anyone. He was escorted out by security. "Are you okay Minji?"

She just nodded and turned back to her sister "are you okay?" In Jae just nodded both of them stood up and dusted themselves off. Minji offered a hand for her to stand but didn't take it. Meanwhile in the restrooms In Jae was cleaning her jacket in the sink after the whole egg incident.

Minji walked into the restroom to fix her lipstick in the mirror In Jae turned to her "Hey Minji" without her going any further her sister puts her hand up "Don't take me doing what I did back there as something personal. I would do that for anyone just don't think about it too much I don't care about politics"

"Minji"

"What?" In Jae was thinking about telling her about that bet between Do San and Ji Pyeong but she stopped herself 'What were you going to say"

"Nothing" and left the restroom making Minji scoff and roll her eyes "Nothing" she repeated in a mocking tone to herself in the mirror. It was time for Minji's meeting with Ji Pyeong and on the way there her sister was also on the way to meet with her mentor as well. Ms. Yoon came out of the meeting room "Oh you two came together?" both of the sisters denying it quickly. "I wish I weren't the case"

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Han is finishing his meeting with Alex soon he'll be with you. In Jae come with me" Minji bowed to her and the two left to have their own meeting. After waiting for a few minutes Ji Pyeong was ready to see her in the meeting room

The two took their seats "I heard that you've been answering back to NoonGil reviews"

"Well, I want to explain to users and have them understand. Like how come the app is draining their battery like I'm sorry that the app does that but you don't need to call it a "Hot Mess" there are so many other words like "room for improvement"  or "this could be better" but not a hot mess." Minji ranting on Ji Pyeong shook his head at the girl.