Chapter 17 (Fast Forward)

3 years had now passed with Minji being hired to be the new CEO of a new company names Cheongmyeong with her sister. The app NoonGil has been open for the general public to use after adding its new update on helping the visually impaired to identify their medications. NoonGil and 2STO have been acquired by the world's top private foundation. The CEO of K Jonse deeply emphasis with the vision and objectives of NoonGil and has promised ongoing support and continual investment in its R&D. The developmental team lead by Nam Do San former CTO of Samsan Tech, has been named the key department at 2STO's AI Center. The team has been recognized for its contributions to the Smart City project in Silicon Valley.

Over the span of the 3 years, Minji and Do San have worked separately on their own projects and every now and then check up on one another without speaking for the last three years. Minji has gotten closer to Ji Pyeong over time and the two have moved past the awkwardness of what happened with Do San and the bet, but not completely.

On her way to the office, Minji got a phone call from the studio asking whether or not they want to confirm the studio to shoot their commercial. At the red light, she noticed some of her co workers getting into their cars after seeing them walk with In Jae's stepbrother. Being distracted she didn't see the light was green till cars honked at her. Getting back to the conversation she told "Yes, we'll see you soon"

Getting to the office she walks to her sister's desk to tell her about the shoot. The two have gotten closer ever since Minji joined her company and the girls seem to be on good terms and put their past behind them. Tapping on her desk "Ms. Won, we're shooting the company promo video today." using formality as they were in the workplace

"Yes, is the crew here?" looking up from her computer. She nodded and the two girls went out to talk while making their way to the studio. Seeing Shin Hyeon and Shin Jeong her co-workers Minji asked where they were for lunch "Do we have to tell you?" Jeong answered her with a tone.

Rising her eyebrow slightly noticing the disrespect but not wanting to get into it right now. "We're going to the studio to shoot. You guys coming?" "No we're busy" the twins walking past the two of them. In Jae noticed how weird they were acting too.

"Was it Jakdu Studio?"

Minji nodded "Can I see their portfolio?" knowing this was going to be asked eventually Minji tried to avoid having her ask this for the longest time "Do you have to?" talking in a high pitched voice. With her serious face "Yes."

Giving a big sigh knowing what's to come. The sisters along with other co-workers watched one of his commercials he has done and it was one of Do San when he won an award and had to send in a video for the acceptance speech.

"Does that mean ours is going to look like that?"
"Do we have time to change"

"What's wrong with this?" Minji trying to encourage her team to be onboard giving them a chance. "This video has over a million views" keeping a fake smile on just hoping for them to be convinced. In Jae gave her a flat expression "Is ours going to look like that?"

"No, it's going to be better" and before she could explain more into it there came a knock on the door. With Do San's cousin walking in to ask them to get started already get ticked off with the concept Minji just tried to give her sister ways that the concept could be good seeing that it was Anna and Elsa themed.

Finally giving in In Jae stood in front of a green screen in the middle of the main room of Sandbox with a lot of people walking by and watching. In Jae felt slightly embarrassed by all of this. Minji gave her a gesture of encouragement "Fighting" she whispered and her sister gave one back right at her.