Chapter 2

Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Mr. Han AKA Ji Pyeong wanted to see for himself if what he was seeing was true.

After agreeing to be the CEO of Samsan Tech Minji and the guys made their way to the outside patio to grab a display card for their team name. "So once you get your last teammate send me the QR Code" one of the Sandbox staff explained to her.

"Sure, got it thank you" taking the display card from him.

"And please help yourself to some sna...." him looking over to the snack bar pausing at the sight. Minji turned around to see what he was gawking at. All three Sans were stuffing all the snacks and candy into their bags and even into their clothes.

Walking over to them she pushed herself between them "Do San" she said. He looked at her thinking he was about to get scolded by her. "Bend down" smiling at him.

She proceeded to stuff candy into his hoodie "Don't share these okay? These are my favorites"

"Okay" nodding his head with a big grin. "Ms. Kim, what are we looking for in another team member?"

Continuing to gather the snacks into their bags "Well let's see maybe someone who has a good personality, fond of our members, has motivation" she went on and on to describe this member and was too busy to notice Do San being dragged away.

"Has anyone seen Do San?" looking around the room to see if he walked off somewhere only to find a trail of candy on the ground.

Ji Pyeong was pulling Do San by his hoodie off to a random hallway close by. "What is your problem?" Do San pulling his arm away from him. Ji Pyeong apologizes for the sudden urgency "How do you know Won Mi Yong?"

The two men know another when Do San needed help with his company and all Ji Pyeong did was ignore his emails. The only reason they are even talking now is that Minji is in the picture now.

Looking at him confused "Who?"

"Your CEO" getting his point across "What's her name?" To make sure it was her

"That's not the point I'm asking how do you know her?"

"She used to be one of my best friends in high school that's all"

Ji Pyeong thinking back to those days thinking that she had never mentioned anyone like Do San. He was putting on a shirt that says mentor on it.

"What are you doing?"

"Exactly what am I doing when I could be raising funds but no I'm a mentor at this hackathon."

"I don't think Minji wants you around seeing that she hasn't mentioned you what so ever" speaking in a serious tone.

Scoffing "As if you have it so under control. Without my help, you wouldn't even have a chance in the competition. With my time I would ask you to compensate me for the past two years of my life. "

Looking frustrated at him not wanting to say something he would regret. "What does it piss you off. Here's my offer I'll invest personally if you are able make through Sandbox with Kim Minji. Ji Pyeong thinking about how the two have no experience with working with one another.

Thinking about it. Do San knew that his team would need the money either way. "Fine " Shaking hands "And yes it does piss me off... a little" looking down to the ground making the candy in his hoodie be seen. "What is this?" taking some candy out of his hoodie "You don't need to be angry because it's a fact"

Do San saw that he was opening one of Minji's gummy candy and took it back from him "That's mine" and searched in his hand to see if he had more and walked away from him.