Chapter 23

The two were looking at one another now "I read your business plan.....and I'm in" Minji's eyes widened "Really?" with a big smile. On the inside, she was jumping up and down thinking that she thought she came here for nothing but got a lot more out of the trip. 

Do San knew deep down in his heart he still has a love for the girl and by her coming here proved it even more. The purpose of his trip was to forget about her but no matter what he did it didn't do she wasn't even faded away from his memories. Not even the slightest.  "Are you going to be walking in those" Minji looking down at her shoes "Yeah why?" pushing her hair back.

Do San didn't say anything but wore his backpack towards the front of him and bending down a little. Offering to carry Minji down the path until they got to her car at the end of the road that's at least a mile or two away from the campsite. She took his offer with hesitation but got on his back "The money I got from when 2STO took over Samsan Tech...I still have it. With that money I want to acquire shares in Cheongmyeong Company."

"What are you talking about? That should be your money. Just join the company. About the shares, I'll talk to In Jae" cutting her off "That's my condition" turning his head to hear her answer but there was nothing but silence and she just held onto his neck tighter.  

Do San carried her for most of the time with him refusing to let her walk back down in those heels even though Minji told him over and over again that she's perfectly capable of walking. "Do San just put me down I'm fine" saying into his ear to annoy him.

Not even flinching he just kept walking till he saw a car parked nearby. Pointing to it and trying to hop off "That's my car now let me go and I'll drive" Minji managed to wiggle herself off his back and started making her way to the car. Going over to it she hugged her car "I'm so sorry I will never take you for granted" making Do San laugh at the girl. 

Do San offered to drive but Minji didn't let him being that he carried her the whole way down the hill

Do San offered to drive but Minji didn't let him being that he carried her the whole way down the hill. The least she can do was drive the two had a lot to catch up on missing three years of each other lives. After about 3 hours of being on the road Minji finally got to Do San's house pulling up to it he looked at his house and back to her. 

"You want to come in? I know it's been a long day for the both of us" Looking forward, thinking about it "Are you sure? Because I don't think your parents like me that much when I asked where you were" 

"Don't worry about it" Minji nodded and parked her car on the side street and turned off her engine. The two of them stepped out of the car he walked ahead of her a little, and she glanced down at her clothing "I can't go in your house looking like this" 

Playfully rolling his eyes at her he took her hand "Come on you've looked worse" making her eyes widen "What? I beg your pardon" dragging her up to the door ringing the doorbell. Coming through the speaker Do San's father "Is that you Do San!" he yelled making the two of them squint hearing how loud he was. "Yes, dad uh I have Minji here with me"