Chapter 15

After the meeting they all parted ways shaking their hands Minji and Do San gave them respective bows. That night Minji went home to tell Ms. Choi about the news showing how to FaceTime her when she's away in San Fransisco. "I'm going to be 16 hours behind so...Never mind it's annoying to calculate. Just ask Yeong Sil."

Speaking to her phone "Yeong Sil what time is it in San Fransisco?"

It is currently 6:08 A.M. in San Fransisco

"Okay now that's out of the way" grabbing the bin with her pills Minji then thought about Ms. Choi's vision. "Maybe I shouldn't go to the states then"

Minji's mother was sitting on the floor not wanting to pry to much "Don't worry I can take care of her so that her eyesight isn't worsen" Minji just scoffed it off "You're making me worried even more" "Why?" standing up and looking at the pill containers trying to read the small print. "Let me read them" taking the bottles from her.

Minji was having a hard time with reading them herself "I always get them mixed up" Ms. Choi told her. Texting the only person she could think of for doing this she pulled out her phone. Hesitating a little bit she just had to send it.

Are you up?

After sending him the text she proceeded to send an email hoping it would help her explain things better. Her phone was buzzing reading the ID Minji picked it up.

Minji: Bold

Oh you're up?

Yeah I am what's up?

Check your email

Do San went over to his laptop and pulled up his recent mail seeing one from her. Opening it he saw that it was a picture of some medication on a table.

I was helping Ms. Choi with her medications and I was wondering if we can have NoonGil help with identifying medications for people

Are you saying we should provide the service for the general public?

Yes. It's the opposite of the barrier free

Wow (being slightly impressed with her thinking) why didn't I think of that earlier? That'd expand out user base a lot.

Right? It gives us a profit model, too. Do you think it would work?

All we need are the medication labels and a data base tagged with the name of the pills as long as there are ontologies for them.

What if 2STO won't like the idea?

I'm sure you and I can persuade them

I'm just glad we don't have to worry about money and just focus on just running the business (laying down on her bed) I'm happy

I'm glad

Hey I heard a lot of people drive in the states should we get a car once we get there?

It'd be a waste if both of us do. I'll get a car and drive you around in it. Wait would that be uncomfortable?

No I don't think so

As soon they were talking on the phone for the next couple of hours talking about what to look forward to. While Minji was going on and on Do San was already sleeping without her even realizing it. Until she didn't hear him respond for a second "Are you asleep?"

Making Do San quickly sitting up on his bed "No I'm not" and not even a bit later Minji had her phone laying on her face with her eyes closed. "Minji? Did you fall asleep?" not hearing a response he pulled his phone away to see if she had hung up but she didn't. The following morning the both of them had their phones still stuck on the side of their head.