Chapter 18

Waking up in the middle of the night to grab water Minji noticed that Ji Pyeong was awake getting back to make the veggie skewers. "Ji Pyeong what are you doing?"

"Well I feel asleep I just want to finish what I start" taking a seat next to him just grabbing a piece of food for a small snack. "Thank you for helping out today. Ms. Choi had to stay up late today."

"Does she sleep a lot?" Minji nodding her head "The doctor said nothing's wrong with her. She's been sleeping a lot ever since she closed her corn dog business so it maybe it might be psychological."

"She worked all her life, so maybe this change is making her feel lost" while putting some skewers together. "Maybe I should open a shop for her" thinking out loud. Shifting to face her "Would you...want me to do that for her" Surprised with his offer "Aish. No you don't need to do that" wavering him off.

"Do I still make you uncomfortable?" giving him a genuine smile "How many times do I have to tell you Ji Pyeong. I don't, honestly" putting her right hand up. "I know, I know I just want to be the person that comes to mind when life gets tough." looking down at the food.

"You are"

"But I want to be the first" being taken back by his comment she just kept on eating her carrot. "Hey stop eating there's not going to be enough for the rest of the skewers" she rolled her eyes playfully at him and continued to chew even louder. Ji Pyeong just shoved her slightly making her fall to the floor. His eyes widened "I'm so sorry" helping her get off she stopped him putting her hand up "Don't act like this isn't the first time you pushed me off of something" referring to way back then.

The next day Minji has stressed out for most of due to the fact her sister implied that she can't fail this test because of how expensive this whole project is. Their company can't afford to fail the test or else they are going to be broke. She was calling people here in there for any information on what the test would be like but no one would give her any answers.

Having enough of it she took her bag and was going to see the testing sight itself and scheduled a meeting with IB of the executives. Running out of the office one of the twins asks her where she was headed. "I just need to see the testing sight" rushing out the door.

Without even knowing till she got to the parking garage she had forgotten her keys "Shit" turning back around to head back to the office she grabbed her keys and was out of breath at this point. As she was making her way back to the garage she sees a very familiar figure walk past her "Do San?"

Thinking it was her eyes playing with her she had to know if it really him. Not missing a beat she followed the figure down a hallway and took her chance. She pulled on his shoulder a little too hard causing his coffee to be spilled all over her blouse. Looking up she was met with a stranger just someone that looked really similar to Do San. Not knowing if she should have been happy or sad that it wasn't him.

The man was more than confused about what just happened. Looking down at her blouse "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I spilled your coffee" bowing apolitically with her face all flustered and hair was a mess due to the sweat for running back and forth. "That's okay, but your blouse..."

Wiping off the excess "It's okay don't worry about it. Again I'm really sorry" bowing to him as he walks away from her. "Minji you really are crazy. Thinking a guy could be here when he's in the US" putting her hand up to her forehead.

"I can't go out like this" glancing down at her blouse until her phone started to ring "Hello? I'm at Sandbox why? What's up?" the call made her run back up the office for an emergency. Getting there the team broke the news that their solution has been attacked by ransomware.