Chapter 25

The days at the office have been nothing but all of them working on perfecting their AI algorithm in order for their company to bid on a smart project. Endless nights the four developers stayed way past after hours helping one another out. 

All of that work led up to the bid day Do San and Minji attended the meeting taking seats at a table together they set up their laptops and hardware. Without them noticing Minji's ex co-workers were there along with the son/assistant of Morning Group. Minji noticed them as well but paid no mind to them really. Looking back to her screen looking at the port scan status their hostname matched the PC name that was infected. Taking the USB out of the laptop she handed Do San the drive. Having him give it to the police later on and even submitted evidence of how the twins met up with Morning AI's director with security footage. 

After attending the info meeting the two of them had more meetings back at Sandbox. They were all discussing with one another when their door was slid open by a man they have never seen before. "Is this Chungmyung Company?" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the man. Minji stood up "Uh yes we are what can we help you with?"

"Hello, I'm Hwang Sang-Hyeon, a reporter from Hyungji Daily" handing her his business card, and which she took one look at it and already knew who he was. Offering him a seat "We're working on an article about self-driving car startups"

Everyone in the room stood up and bowed out of respect saying hello. "Oh well is it okay if I interview you?" 

Minji reading the room everyone seems to be on board "Everyone says that Chungmyung Company is the new dark horse" continuing on to ask questions about soon he started to focus on the fact about their ransomware attack. "Some people just lose money but with your company, people's lives are on the line"

"You're right. But we managed to sort it out on that day. We found the key and restored the files" Do San answering him. "But what if this happens again? Don't you think there are potential risks?"  Yong San adding on that the company has insured and invested into upgrading the security to the highest level it can. "I see. I think I've got all I need now" the reporter looking down at his notes in which Minji had been watching him write the entire time. He didn't even have a full page of notes. He started to pack up his things when Minji says "no"

Making him stop being a little confused "The really important parts starts now" smirking at him already knowing his plan with the article. "The important part starts now?" Repeating after her. Nodding her head "If we end the interview here I have a feeling of what the headlines are going to be" putting up her hands to count on her fingers. "The company Chungmyung is bidding for the Seonju Smart City's self-driving platform, self-driving cars that get hacked can take people's lives, Chungmyung Company has recently been hacked. Am I wrong?"

Making the reporter flustered a little bit "I mean. It's fact isn't it?" trying to point out to her. It was then Do San's turn to take over "Don't you want to know something more important?" he then went to explain who was behind the attack from telling him about the police report to finding the hostname of the hackers. Saying all that makes the reporter stop in his tracks there's nothing he can do now that he's caught. Playing it off "Well, everything's already been sorted out. Our editor will probably kill this story." Closing his notebook. 

"The culprits have been caught, and the son of the Morning Group's chairman was behind it. How can you pass this up?"

"I'm sorry I won't report on something that is still under investigation" playing it off again. Do San stood up "Well there are other reporters that would"

"So you will report when the results come out right?" Minji giving him a sly smile knowing that her whole team knew about his true intentions the whole time. The reporter nodded and bid his goodbyes and quickly got out of there as fast as he could.