Ten

☂️
Malina
☂️

"Man just fucking leave already. Ion want you here. You dropped off my daughter and now you can go." Roddy says to Jaelyn.

It was my day off today and I had woken up early to finish some work I had. Jaelyn popped up early to 'Bring Azalea' but she decided to stay to try and cause trouble.

She came in the house disrespectful as hell, didn't even say hi or anything. She just left a sleeping Azalea on the couch and went to look for Roddy.

He came downstairs and they immediately started to argue, so I took Azalea upstairs and laid her on my bed. "Malina! Come here real quick!"

I roll my eyes and throw my head back. "Lord please don't make this man involve me in this shit. I don't wanna fight anybody today." I say looking up to the ceiling.

I leave the bedroom door open a little and walk down the stairs. "You okay?" I ask, acting like I cared. "Tell this bitch to get out of our house." I raise my eyebrows. He said 'our house', like we together.

"She acting up talking about some, 'I want to spend time with you Roddy.' I don't give a fuck who she wants to spend time with, but I ain't gonna be me." Roddy says pulling me close to him.

Jaelyn's phone rings and she answers it calmly as if she wasn't just screaming at Roddy.

"Malina.. Whatever I do next, I need you to play along. I need full custody of my daughter bruh. With you here it will show how crazy she actually is." He whispers in my ear.

I shake my head. "Roddy I don't want to get involved in your drama. I understand it's about your daughter but I really can't-"

"I'm not asking you I'm telling you." He says firmly. "You have to learn how to talk to me properly Roddy, I'm not playing." He smirks, looking me in my eyes.

"You know you like that shit, shut up." I stay silent and shake my head. "See you not saying anything. That's how I know I'm right."

"What are y'all whispering about?" Jaelyn says putting her phone down. Roddy wraps his arm around my waist and I look up at him. What the fuck is he doing? "My girl thinks you should leave." My eyes widen and my mouth hangs open.

YOUR WHAT?

He squeezes the side of my waist indicating I should say something. I look back over to Jaelyn looking her up and down. "Just leave for real. You are causing a scene and your daughter is asleep upstairs."

She looks down at Roddy's arm around me and laughs. "I thought you said you wasn't dating." Roddy clears his throat.

"Well not everyone needs to know our business. Now leave." He says pointing to the door. Jaelyn stays where she is and leans against the island.

"I'm not going anywhere Roddy. You know what I want now stop playing. I know you not really with her." She says looking at me.

Roddy grabs my chin and kisses me, biting on my bottom lip as he pulls away. I really wasn't expecting it, but he is a good kisser. I can't lie. He looks at me for a second before looking back over to Jaelyn.

"Is that what I had to do to prove to you she's my girl? This is childish shit cuh. You were a groupie who ACCIDENTALLY got pregnant. I didn't plan this shit with you at all. Azalea is the only reason I gotta deal with your ass."