Seventeen

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Oh my god!" I moan. I close my eyes and Pop laughs. "It's that good huh?" I nod my head and continue eating my ice cream.

"Yeah it's really good. I haven't had ice cream in a long time." I lick my spoon looking at Pop and he smirks.

"Your man would have fucked you up if he saw what you just did." I giggle and pull out my phone. "He said he'll be here soon. I'm gonna get him to order what I got, it tastes amazing."

Pop eats some of his ice cream and then looks at me. "He know about us?" I give him a confused stare and tilt my head.

"What do you mean us? There is no us Bashar." He sucks his teeth. "You just love saying governments. I should have never told you. And what do you mean there is no us. You ain't feeling me like I'm feeling you? We always flirting."

I roll my eyes. "You know I'm with Roddy so there is no 'us.'" I say leaning back. "Alright cool. I know you feeling me, I don't give a fuck about your nigga for real." He responds.

I see Roddy come through the door of the ice cream shop with his hood up. I raise my hand in the booth so he could see me and he comes over.

"What's good cuh?" He says dapping up Pop. Roddy turns to me and kisses me on the lips. "Mhm, you taste sweet." I put a spoonful of ice cream to his lips and he eats it.

He raises his eyebrows, grabs the whole cup and spoon from me. "What the hell Roddy? You can literally go and order one yourself." I sit back in the booth and cross my arms over my chest.

"You had fun at Raylee's last night?" He asks me as he continues eating. "Yeah it was alright. Pop wanted to go for some ice cream but she said she wanted to sleep. So I invited you." I say to him.

"Pop wanted to huh?" Roddy looks at him and they both stare at each other. I break the silence and try to push Roddy out the booth.

"Alright well, Bashar nice to see you today. Have a safe flight back to New York tomorrow." He gets up too and hugs me while whispering in my ear.

"I'm gone miss you ma. You better answer my FaceTime call tonight." He pulls away and nods at Roddy.

"I'll see you bruh." Bashar walks out of the shop and I poke at Roddy's arm. "You want to go?" He walks off in front of me. I huff slowly walking behind him, already knowing he is pissed.

Once I get outside I see Roddy taking some pictures with some fans. I try and stay back a little so they don't notice me.

I could hear them talking so I take out my phone to pass time and one of the boys comes up to me.

"Excuse me? Aren't you Pop Smoke's girlfriend? I saw a post about y'all a few days ago." I look at Roddy and he flares his nostrils.

I could see the anger in his face and I was trying my hardest to tread lightly. "Oh no, we are just friends. You know how the media is, they tryna make it out as if I can't have male friends without me dating them or some shit."